CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Damn I just read a book and I'm not going to lie, the book sucks. But I'm not one to leave bad comments on a book that I don't like,I just remove it from my library and move on. So anyways I decided to check her comments and the readers were so mean and rude my gosh😪. I hope I don't get such comments Lawd 🙄

__________________________

LUCY'S P.O.V

  Days passed by in a blur.I spent my time occupied with college and the strip club. Tristan and I were doing great, he didn't seem to dwell on the cramps incident and I was so glad that he wasn't a jerk about it.

We learnt a lot about each other the day I was at his place I also learnt that Adam was his only friend,he was into computer programming and web designs,his only friend was Adam and he has an ex who goes to NYC too.

I wonder if she was as beautiful as me or sexy too.

So back to the present, I packed all my school items inside my backpack along with my wallet and lip gloss. Coco knocked on my door to tell me that it was time to go.I wanted to look good today because I would be going to Tristan's place after school so I pulled on a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans,I pulled on a black crop top which showed of my toned abs.

When you have it flaunt it.

I don't go to the gym to hide my body inside clothes. Hastily pulling on my sneakers, I made my way toward the dresser to apply a bit of make up. I applied a bit of eye liner and mascara to make my eyes stand out.

   "Bitch you better meet me in the car In five seconds or I'm leaving your lazy ass behind". yes you guessed right,it's CoCo been a mean person to me again,not like I blame her I'm lazy asf.

I quickly finished off and rushed to the car as I quickly crossed the door.

"What's up your ass" I asked her rolling my eyes.

"Sorry for early babes" she signed.

"It's nothing,are you ok?" I asked her.

"It's just Elvis, he is giving me mix signals" she told me.

" the professor?" I asked her

"No the church rat, stupid" she snapped rolling her eyes on me.

"I'm sorry dude,it will be alright,we should have a sleepover today and just relax, i barely see you these days" I told her.

"We live together so technically it won't be a sleepover but I know what you mean".

We arrived at the parking lot and we left to go to the class. When I was just twelve my mum brought me to the university to visit one of her friends that is a senior staff here and all I could think about was how beautiful and elegant the buildings were, it was a dream to enroll in Nyc and as I was walking with Coco to get to class I realized that I made myself and my parents proud,God bless their soul.

Classes came and went in a blur,at the end of it all Coco was still looking sad so I decided to take her to an ice cream parlor before heading to Tristan's place.

We entered the place and ordered Vanilla and strawberry ice creamed, we found a seat and went to sit down.

"I feel like I'm just wasting my time with him you know" Coco started immediately told me.

"Well..." i actually didn't know what to tell her as I was not familiar with the type of relationship they had.

"He wanted a no strings attached kind of relationship, but I love him Lu,he is really good to me but sometimes like yesterday he can be a real jerk too" she sad.

"Well that seems toxic,why don't you end the agreement or better still tell him that you love him and maybe he feels the same way too" I tried to Comfort her.

"He made it clear that it was just sex yesterday Lu"she sadly told me.

"Well then you deserve better"

We left the place and after making sure that she was somehow in a better mood I stopped a taxi and left to Tristan's.

I arrived his place and knocked. Few minutes later my baby opened the door.

His hair was dripping and it looked like he just got out of the shower because he just wore a trouser with no shirt on.

Mamamia the view is everything I think I just cam a little.

"H-hi" he said to me blushing and stepped aside from the door so that I could enter.

I entered and stood infront of him I held the door and closed it while I kept my eyes on him.he was so red and cute I couldn't resist so I wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him.

He responded immediately and grabbed my ass as I moaned.

I have kissed a lot of people but Tristan is by far my best and favorite.

I drew away from him

"Hello,babyboy missed me?"  I said to him rubbing my hands on his chest.

"Y-yes, very much" he replied

I smiled and we went further in the house we played some video games and he went to the kitchen to cook for the both of us.

I told him not to wear a shirt so he was just on his trousers like earlier.

He started making a chicken salad and I sat on the counter ogling him.

Different thoughts of what he could do to me played in my mind.

"I love the way your hands are moving,I don't mind been the meal" I flirted with him and he blushed

"Come here" I told him.

He left what he was doing and came over to where I was sitting. I open my legs so that he will stand in between my legs. I dragged him closer and smashed my lips against his.

I heard him groan and I smiled.

I'm such a lucky bitch,I don't know what I did in my passed life to get this one so easy.

We were still kissing and I was so turned on I was dripping and I could bet that the Niagara Falls had nothing on me

Before I could take my shirt off we heard a knock on the door and he withdrew from me.

He left to open the door and I sat waiting for him. I heard him open the door.

"Lexi ?" I heard him call a girl's

—————————————————————
What is Lexi doing in Tristan's house? What does she want?🙄🙄how do you think Lucy will react?

questions upon questions

Like, and comment to read what happens next babies.

One more thing I suck at book covers and I don't really like the one I made so if someone can do me the honors of making one for me I will be glad💙