CHAPTER NINETEEN

LUCY'S P.O.V

Pissed

Yep that's how I felt I came back home to a note of COCO telling me that we could not have the sleepover we prepared for again because she made up with Mr Elvis the professor and she will be staying with him for the night.

I hope she knows what she is doing,we barely talk nowadays so I just hope she is ok.

I quickly rushed to my room and took off my clothes I rushed to the shower and washed my self,I told Cole I wanted a day off because I thought I could stay with CoCo for tonight but I guess not so I will just go back to the club.

I quickly dressed up as I was running late and went to the club. Yes I was annoyed at Tristan but I had to make money so yes that's what I'm going to do.

Hours passed and I was just dancing on the pole, striping comes really easy to me, men of all types kept throwing money at us and it was exciting.

For a minute I forgot about my shitty day and just danced I even went to give a man a lap dance and the crowed started clapping and shouting I danced on him and danced.

I rose my head and saw Tristan coming inside the club with his cute friend,I quickly averted my eyes from him back to the man I was dancing on.

I moved close to his ear and allowed my hair to cover him like we were kissing while I kept whining on him and the crowd went ballistic.

Before I could get up I was yanked away from the man and I turned to see Tristan.

I raised my brows at him as that was the only thing I could manage to do as my body was boiling with anger from his behavior earlier.

He dragged me outside the club to his car,he opened the door and slammed me inside, without saying a word to me. He entered the car and drove to his place.

Normally I will laugh my ass off at any guy that is jealous over me but Tristan makes Jealousy look really sexy and I can feel myself getting a little wet imagining how he will angrily slam his cock in my dripping pussy.

I'm a horny whore i know.

He stopped the car when we arrived his placed and opened the car door dragging me out again.

It's like he said we are not in any sort of relationship,he has no right over me he is not my boyfriend so the jealousy and anger is not justified.

He walked towards the couch and dropped me there,he then took of his shirt and I died. I'm not even joking I died.

His body body was built to perfection six pack hard as a rock.

He wasn't angry anymore his face was void of any emotions and God the cold expression is a weak point of mine.

"What were you doing on top of that man" he said calmly.

The first thing I noticed is he wasn't stuttering.

"I-I ahm" shit why I'm I sounding like that and why I'm I blushing so hard??

" can't talk anymore, cat got your tongue?" He asked.

"No" I answered.

"Then I fucking ask you why you were dancing on him" he snapped and I got angry over again.

"Don't talk to me like that, you don't...," before I could tell him to fuck off he slammed his lips on mine.

He kissed me hard and I moaned Tristan started rubbing my pussy over my panties creating a friction that is unbearable.

I was on just my pant and bra when Tristan took me away from the club and I'm so glad for it.

He shifted my panties and slammed a finger inside me.

"It looks like you already came,that's how wet you are,he whispered in a single tone,still staring, his expression is so calm "who is making you this wet baby"

"You" I answered as another moan escaped me

He nodded and slammed another finger inside me and I screamed.

"That's true baby,just me nobody else" I felt myself getting wetter "I wish you could see yourself right now babe, how your pussy is squeezing my fingers like a good girl". His free hand squeezed my boobs and I whined against him.

"You want to cum?" He asked

"Yes, yes" I yelled as he hit the right spot.

"Then say you will be my girlfriend" he repeatedly hit my spot and I moaned "say it"

"Yes oh yes I will" I answered desperate to come and because I wanted to be his girlfriend.

"Don't cum yet" he captured my lips again,I cried out against him.

"No please" I begged him,desperate to cum.

" that's my good girl cum".he bit my lips.

"Yes Tristan" I screamed as an orgasm ripped through me.

Tristan groan "that's my good girl".

He pulled his finger bringing them into his mouth and he sucked it while staring at me and I moaned.

"Delicious just like I expected"

And I swear ladies and gentlemen I came against. I was shaken, Tristan had just given me the best orgasm of my life, with just his fingers I came hard like never before.

My boyfriend did that.

—————————————————————
Like,comment and follow guys