CHAPTER NINE

LUCY'S P.O.V
  I woke up 12pm, it was my free day from work and I didn't have any lectures, I went to the bathroom to take a bath and came to my closet to discover that I didn't have any clean clothes except for the towel that was wrapped around me.

Wrapping my towel around me properly I took my laundry basket and went to do my laundry,I'm very high on hygiene my room and towels are never dirty.

After three hours of cleaning and ironing I was famished so I went to the kitchen to see CoCo in the Kitchen serving noodles and chicken on two plates, I took mine and thanked her.

I immediately finished my food because of how hungry I was, I went to the kitchen and washed the plate then I went to my room and made a budget of all the things I want to get at the store,from lingeries to make up items and chocolates.

I always keep varieties of chocolates in my bedroom for when I'm stressed from work or when I can't sleep.

I took a long yellow flowery dress from my closet and wore,I did want to stress myself so I didn't do make up and I wore a nude slippers to the dress matching it with my purse.

I already made an appointment with a Masseuse so I headed there before the store,the store was actually last on my list I wanted going to the salon too, I Contemplated dying my hair to another color or just highlighting it.

I pamper myself once in a while, I feel like everyone should do it, my mum always says "Lucy you have to look like a snack at all times" remembering something about my mum or the kind of life I had as a child always brings tears to my eyes.

I finally got to the massage parlor,it was only a 30 minutes walk from my place so it wasn't too stressful, the massage parlor is painted white with sky blue paintings on the wall, I always frequent the  massage parlor so I was familiar with the staff, the receptionist Adrian didn't have to check before directing me to one of the rooms.

I finished my section and I felt refreshed I smelled good too, I normally do but you know what I mean.

I headed to the salon, the hair stylist Lisa saw me and immediately walked over to give me a hug.

"Long time no see Lu" she said

  "Yea lis, how are you babe?" I asked her

"Great actually"

Lisa and I bonded the first day I walked into her salon, I loved it and she was and still is a very friendly person.

I told her what I wanted with my hair and suggested I just add highlights to my very normal and nothing special black long hair.

She finished and I loved it, I also did pedicure, I painted my nails and we promised to hang out sometime like always and I was on my way to the store.

I arrived at the store l,paid my taxi and was on my way in, I first walked into the chocolates section, picked the ones I wanted and proceeded to pick the rest of the stuff that I wanted.

I paid for everything, I left the store and went to a lingerie and perfume store,this particular store is actually one of my favorites, I mean most times I look too simple not to smell expensive.

I picked a nude,black,white and baby blue lingerie of my size, I went to the canter and payed for it after making sure that they will fit comfortably I also picked a lot of different perfumes and payed for it.

I receive a lot of tips from work and I save up alot so I actually get money to spoil myself whenever I fell like, it's rare but still good.

I went to the makeup store and bought the fenty beauty product of every make up item I wanted.

I enter a taxi after I was through and headed home, I arrived home and it was 6:00, Coco wasn't at home yet so I went to my room and off loaded everything,I put everything in their actual places and cleaned up the mess I made.

I order for a meat pizza for me and a cheese pizza for Coco, I went to take my bath as I waited for the delivery person.

I finished bathing and dressing up, heard the door ball and I went to collect the pizza, I collected it and I kept for Coco while I took a coke out of the fridge and went to the dinner table and eat.

While I was eating, my mind went back to the shy cute guy,I kept hoping the heavens will make our paths cross again.

I won't let him run off again.

I already admitted to myself that I like him,growing up and even now I've never been the one to fall head over heels in love with the bad boy, I prefer my guys reserved and not talking to everyone.

I finished my food and cleaned up, I left a goodnight note for CoCo and went to my room.

I opened one of the chocolates I bought and started eating while I went through my social media, I suddenly remembered that the the friend of the guy called him Tristan.

I can't believe I forgot that, I'm so bad with names honestly and I felt so bad for forgetting that I got his name.

I searched for Tristan, I didn't find anything, I searched everything and anything that came to my mind.

By the time I through I was frustrated because I couldn't find anything related to him,I was chewing angrily on the wrap of the chocolate.

I closed my phone and decided to sleep it off.

Afterall, we live to try another day.