CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Tristan's P.O.V

We finally arrived New York and I immediately got excited, I love this city I love everything about it, from the breeze to the noise everything, my flight was scandalous Lexi caught me in the bathroom with the flight attendant sucking my Cock and the look on her face was priceless,I can pay any amount for the picture of the way she looked to be painted so I can be looking at it all the time.

Adam offered to pick me at the airport,that is before he realize that Lexi was going to be with meet too. He immediately refused when I mentioned her name and just gave me the address to the house I will be staying and told me to order an Uber when I arrive. They never got along even before so I didn't question him.

Years ago I sold my New York house and it's a decision I regret,I loved the house and all the memories it came with but at that time I was hurt and I just wanted to get away from it all.

Lexi was with me through out that the pain and heartache,when I couldn't sleep or eat when my grades started falling she was there,she told me to pick myself up and move on and I finally did,it's the reason why I couldn't leave her even though I couldn't forgive her for also cheating on me. Hers wasn't as painful but cheating is cheating and it's a deal breaker.

I ordered the Uber, I told the man to take me to hotel called Lucious,apparently the owner of the hotel was the one I will be having a meeting with, I just wanted to check the new place and book a room for Lexi because she wasn't going to stay with me.

We arrived at the hotel and it was beautiful,the architecture, the painting the lights everything was beautiful,to the point I was considering booking a room for myself too just after looking at the reception area.

I was very sure the owner of the hotel will be an elderly person, because of all the details that came with the hotel.
I booked a room for Lexi and left much to her dismay.
I got to my apartment,had a nap freshened up and I called Adam to give me the address to his house which he did and I left to visit him.
I couldn't wait to see my man I missed him so much and after so many years a chat over some beer won't be bad.

I got to the house and it was looking beautiful too considering Adam was into real Estate now I didn't expect anything less.

I rang the door bell and the door was opened to me revealing Cole.

"Cole?" I asked dumbfounded

" Tristan,long time no see come in" he greeted me moving away from the door so I could enter.

" babe is that Tristan?" I heard Adam's voice come from kitchen.

"Yes,and babe?" I replied to him confused.

He can out of the kitchen "good to see you Tristan you look sexy" he replied looking at me up and down "and if I wasn't having a boyfriend already I would have considered hitting it"

"Not a chance dude" I replied missing his humor.

"Well Tristan you know Cole he is my boyfriend"

"You never told me you guys started dating though"I said to him

"In Adam's defense there are a lot of things you don't know" Cole replied me smiling.

"Ok baby have fun I'm off to the club" he turned to Adam and kissed his forehead before grabbing his coat and leaving.

"That was cute bro" I told Adam.

"Shut up, welcome back"Adam said.

"I'm not back though,just came for this meeting and will be off once I complete it"I responded.

"We will see about that,anyways how have you been with everything?"he asked.

"Good"

"You still don"t want an explanation?"he asked

"Nop" I replied poping out the P, I wasn't interested in hearing anything not then not now.

"Sad" he replied looking at me with a pitied face that I could not understand "anyways Cole is opening a new breach of Thongs at third park avenue so we going.

"Ok, women and buzz my scene exactly" I replied him.

"Your scene? Tf, it's not your scene I thought you will refuse" he replied me and I just laughed.

We went to the kitchen because the food Adam claimed to be cooking for me burnt and we ordered Italian chicken and some other dishes while we discussed the time for my appointment and what to be expected.

The conversation went on and on,we caught up on many aspect of our lives and before you know it we were back to being best friends again.

Time flew when talking to Adam and it was time to go to thongs, we closed up his house and left to the car.

New York night life was never my cup of tea but now I'm excited for it, I can't wait to see the club and have fun tonight I don't think she who her name shall not be mentioned will still be working with Cole so I wasn't bothered about seeing her neither did it occur to me that she was still friends with Adam either. This night is about to be lit.

________________________________
Nothing exciting happening here but they are back to where it all started "Thongs" what do you think will happen?

Thank you guys for 60k reads,I never imagined when I started this book that it will get so much love😘

Like,share your thoughts and follow💙