CHAPTER FIVE

Tristan's P.O.V

      Oh my gracious Jacob and all his twelve children why did I just do that?,was I really about to kiss a girl? Not just any girl but a stripper,a hot one at that but still, I can't believe myself,I'm usually not so  bold  I don't know what got into me but when that girl called me "babyboy" It felt really good,I've never had a girl give me a nickname before,it could be a name she called other guys that she gives a lap dance but I don't really care.

   Rushing to leave the club I collided with someone and before I could adjust my glasses that were about to fall of and apologize

       "Watch it stu... oh hey Tristan  I didn't realize it was you" said Adam.

   " dude you were about to call me stupid weren't you?" I asked him smiling but still feeling  flushed.

"Why are you looking like you just got some" Adam playfully shoved.

    " I didn't" I replied him.
  "So why are you looking blushing so hard?"asked Adam.

At that point I just wanted to go home,back to my books and my laptop,I wanted to forget that I grabbed a girl' s ass and it felt good,I wanted to forget most of all that I got hard from her grinding me,I wanted to forget that I could have cum there and then had it being I did not run like a coward.

  "Ok Adam let's go home I will explain everything,by the way,were is your boy toy and what's his name again?"I asked Adam.

  "Don't know and don't care" Adam answered me while following me to the car.

We go into the car and I started driving ,I decided to sleep at Adam's place because I honestly did not have the energy to drive to his house and then to mine alot of things were running through my mind.

When we arrived at Adam's place he ask "so we are here, are you going to tell me what happened in that room that got you looking like a tomato"?.

   Pulling off my clothes and heading to the bathroom I answered him "can we talk about it tomorrow please?".

    "Of course,since you asked nicely" he said .

In the bathroom I couldn't help but think about her,what her full black hair will feel like if I round my hands through them,will I see her again,will she even recognize me, I'm  sure she must have seen a lot of men that looked better that me,men that can approach a woman like her,men that are so very rich, what would she want from a nobody, a college kid that is shy.

   With all those thoughts running through my mind I couldn't help it but feel sad and insecure about everything about myself, I wish I could be the type of man that can just walk into the club and claim her.

Laughing at myself and how macho I sound I decided to turn off the shower and head to bed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2.00am and I kept tossing and turning on the bed, thinking about the girl in the club, replaying everything the that happened from the moment I walked into the club to the moment I ran out.

   I didn't want to be on the bed no more so I got up and headed to the kitchen to make some toast from myself,  while making the toads Adam walked into the kitchen.

"Couldn't sleep too" he said to me.

"I didn't ask but ok" I replied him.

"Whatever,make that toast for two" he said while climbing to sit on the kitchen canter.

I told everything that happened at the club to Adam while we ate, when I finished he was so shocked I had to call his name thrice to see if he was still with me.

"Gosh that's so cool, I go to gay clubs all the time why haven't anyone done that to me" he said dramatically while putting his hands on his chest.

I started laughing at him,I laughed so hard I could feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"But why did you run though, I would have grabbed that ass and made launch with it" Adam said.

   "First of all it was in the evening so lunch time passed" I told him rolling my eyes.

  "Well Mr brains, this  brain of yours could not stop your legs from running so shut up" Adam teased me.

   "I don't really know,I guess I ran out of courage for the night" I told him sadly.

"Stop selling yourself short Trist, you are an amazing guy" Adam told me while coming close to put his hand on my shoulder.

"You are just saying that because you are my best friend and you want me to suck your dick" I told him while smiling.

    "Idiot,you wish" he responded laughing.

   "While couldn't you sleep" I asked him.

"You know why" he answered me.

"I thought the nightmares stopped" I said to him.

" honestly I thought so too, I guess not honestly Trist am so tired" he replied.

" you can't be tired we are in this together, maybe we can go to a therapist after this semester, I can even be going with you if you don't want to go alone"  I said to him.

"Ok thanks bro" he told me.

Adam is  so bubbly and brave he has gone through alot in  life is honestly very sad.

"Let's go to bed,I will even sleep on the same bed as you, am your night in shiny armor, damsel" I teased him.

" ok runner" He responded.

Adam is honestly annoying, I followed him to his room while he kept talking about all the guys that were in his DM and how he will make his pick, Adam can not be moody for long, we are direct opposite and it's refreshing.

I slept still thinking about her.

————————————————————————
Hey lovelies
Was tired writing this but I had to upload something lol,it will get better I promise.don't forget to point out errors so I can correct them.
Like, comment and follow
Thanks 💙