CHAPTER TEN

TRISTAN'S P.O.V
    It's been two weeks since I last saw her, yea I know you want to say I can just go to the club again just to see her, but I can't. I can lie and say it's because I've been so busy but it's not, I've been too much of a coward to go see her again, I wish I could be the brave proud dude that all the ladies drool over but I'm not.

   I'm so shy it's pathetic, I mean what If I go there and she doesn't recognize me or she laughs at me for running away?.

I kept asking my self and thinking about her since I saw her and it's driving me crazy.

Adam says I should just go to the club and talk to her,he said I had nothing to lose either ways,but he is so wrong I have my non existent self esteem to lose.

   "I've been talking for ages Trist and you are just looking into space" Adam hit me on the head

We were walking to our business management class, we were almost there and I didn't even realize it until he hit me.

"Sorry, i was thinking about my grades" I lied terribly to him.

" that lie is so wack it stinks" he replied rolling his eyes.

"Anyway, I heard that the other students that are taking this course are joining us for this lectures because according to my source, the other professor that was taking the course is going through a messy divorce so he asked for leave" Adam continued talking.

"Like damn all the new hot guys I will be seeing in the middle of semester" he said jumping up and down excitedly.

"Calm down, and if it's true I'm not happy about it" I told him

"But why" he asked

    "Well because the class will be filled up with new people that we are not comfortable with and it will not be good for learning" I answered him.

   "Well first of all, speak for yourself and secondly the idea is just perfect the more the merrier or whatever Father Christmas said" I responded.

     " I'm pretty sure it's HoHoHo, but whatever" I said to him will opening the door so that we could enter.

We were ten minutes early much to Adam's dismay but I was actually glad.

Coming early to school or early to whatever gives you time to prepare and relax before the main stuff happens.

Adam brought out his phone to take selfies while I opened my laptop to go through the meeting I had with the foreign investors about an app that I was designing.

   I love designing stuff,scattering them just so I can start arranging them back afresh is super exciting to me.

Too bad I can't arrange my life I thought to myself.

The professor walked into class right on time and I shot down my Mac book and inserted it back in my backpack.

"Good morning students" he said "as you must have heard professor Benson is on leave for personal reasons, so the students that he lectures  will be joining us in a few minutes, before then I will be passing your test results to you" he said.

He started calling the names and everyone went to collect the script, the test he gave was hard but not impossible, I tried my best and I hoped as I heard my name that I will get and A+.

I collected it and got an A but an A- instead.

"Cheer up Tristan, you are the highest in that test and go back to your seat" the professor told me.

I grudgingly went back to my seat not happy that I got that after all my sleepless nights.

I didn't care for being the highest, I cared about excellence and perfect scores.

The door opened and the other students started coming in

" introduce yourself before you choose a seat" the professor told them.

I wasn't interested in getting to meet any of them so I kept my head down looking at my test script annoyed then I heard the voice.

"My name is Lucy Samba" she said.

The guys in in the class started weaseling and some guys coughing "hot".

I rose my head and my eyes met with non other than the hunter of my thoughts day and night.

She looked back to me and smirked. Adam made a sound but I was so focused on her I didn't hear him.

So her name is Lucy, such a beautiful and innocent name for a temptress like her.

   " you all can take a sit wherever" the professor told them.

Not breaking eye contact she started working towards me and it was like everything disappeared, I felt like it was just us two and I was at the strip club again.

A lot of thoughts came to my mind,I couldn't understand how a stripper will be going to the university and I came to realize that I didn't know anything about her.

I felt like running again, my whole face was as red as a Tomato.

I Was about to shift close to Adam so that I will not be sitting next to her but her hand on my lap stopped me as she was sitting down.

   "Not so fast baby boy, you are not running away from me again" she whispered slowly while licking her bottom lip.

God of Solomon, I'm Doomed!! I thought to myself.