CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

61k reads for this story😭😭😭 and number 1 on growth....thank you.
This lazy author is grateful.

Tristan's P.O.V

We arrive the club and it's massive,it's everything the Old Thongs was and more,this club had two VIP sections. The first one was for the VIPS and the second for the VVIPS,Cole must have been on something really high and strong when he thought of this idea because it was so good.

The club had a giant stage with poles on it for the Strippers,you can sit anywhere in the club and still get a good view of the dancers plus I hear that if you pay a good some they come to the sections to give you a lap dance which was a good idea.

I'm drinking and looking around for my hookup of the night and Adam is looking at me like I have two heads.

"I know I look handsome dude but I'm for the ladies". I told him sipping on my gin.

"It's just you have changed so much the old Tristan would have ran out of this place by now"he replied.

"Well the old Tristan was a pussy" I said to him.

"The old Tristan was my bestfriend" he said to me and stood up " look I'm going out to bring the other guys here, I will be back" he said and left.

Well, I didn't know what all that was about but I wasn't going to think too much about it, so I turned around In search of my latest.

I saw a blond girl looking right back at me and I waved for her to come over and she did.

"Hi beautiful what are you drinking tonight" I asked her.

"You" she replied playing with her hair.

Easy, I liked easy it won't be hard sending her out of my place the next day. I moved closer to her and held her gently by the neck drawing her closer for a kiss.

We were kissing for some seconds before I heard someone clear their throat really hard,I moved away from her and saw that it was Adam.

"You are back" I said to him smiling "Adam this beautiful lady here is called...,"

"I really don't care for her name"he said and turned to the girl that i did not know her name" no offense honey,but the show is about to start and the guys are here".

I turned and was faced with Coco,Tony and Lisa. I didn't know what the hell he was doing with Tony but I was going to asked him later, right now I just felt betrayed and I wasn't ready for that kind of emotion so I just fake smiled at them and turned back to my night thing.

"Does Lu know he is here?"Lisa asked.

"No and she doesn't have to know.she will find out sooner or later anyways and he is only here for a couple of days he will be gone very soon" Adam told them.

"Ouch" I responded rolling my eyes "you guys know I'm still here right?" I asked them.

"Not for long Runner" Coco said.

"Oo Coco you are here,I thought by now you will be married to Professor Elvis, oh sorry he was and still is already married" I responded.