CHAPTER ONE

Lucy's p.o.v

"Chop chop ladies,put on them sexy thongs the guest will soon start arriving" said my money hungry boss Cole.

Cole is the best boss you can come across in this age and time,he is the best because he doesn't allow the creeps to harrash his girls and by girls I mean us the dancers and waiters and he doesn't allow us to strip till we are naked we can strip till we are left with panties and bras except when we are paid for private dances and we want to strip to nothing but the person we are stripping for will pay a huge and I mean very huge sum of money to Cole.

"Lucy get dressed you know the people love that ass of yours like a trophy" Cole said to me bring me back from my daydream.

Well I guess I should introduce myself my name is Lucy Samba I work at the night club Cole owns and manages "Thongs" yes he named his night club that,and he only employed girls, from strippers to waiters to bouncers all girls,he said girls attract money and that is what he is looking for. This is not all there is to my life I also attend NYU with the money I earn from here and also use some for my rent and other things. I absolutely love this place as the pay is nice but I don't plan on doing this forever just untill am through with college and I get a job.

"It's time Lu" one of the girls said to me while poking me to bring me out of my head once again,I quickly pulled my clothes and wore the new set of lingerie I bought from Victoria secret,am completely obsessed with my attire. Feeling bad ass and sexy asf, the dancers were to wear masks today because according to Cole it's sexy and attracts money so I put on my mask and proceeded to the stage.

"Animal" by Trey Songz start playing and I went to my favorite pole being the one in the middle and started dancing,I absolutely love this song and tonight will be a good night I thought to my self.

______________________________________

Hey sweetcheeks,
this is very short i know it will get longer as the story continue just please bare with me and like and comment let me know your thoughts.
😘muah