CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

LUCY'S P.O.V

Months fly by when you are enjoying yourself and you are in a healthy relationship,the game night came and left and so many other things too,while we all have been preparing for exams so we can move to our final year of school, everybody got busy.

    Let me update you all on what the passed months have been like, Lisa and I have gotten closer,I still dislike Lexi but she is always in Tristan's house so I learnt to tolerate her. Adam has been seeing someone secretly, he thought we don't know but everybody knows, we all allowed him to have his fun and he can tell us when we are ready.

Things at the club have been going really great too I even became friends with Tony the bar guy once I learnt that he was not really a bad guy just has terrible sense of humor much to Tristan's dismay.

My relationship with Tristan is great so far, we go on dates have great sex and occasionally argue but the sex afterwards is always amazing.

I've learnt that Tristan is the type of guy that doesn't like feeling Threatened and recently he gets really uncomfortable when he sees me having a conversation with Tony. I guess it's in human nature to be insecure but I trust him fully and will really appreciate if he does the same. No relationship is perfect but some are worth fighting for like mine and Tristan's.

I'm currently lying on the couch thinking about alot of things when I remembered that I planned to call Adam so we could plan Tristan's upcoming birthday party together, I knew that he hated parties but this was his birthday and I was set on throwing him a sick birthday party.

I didn't have alot of time on my hands seeing that the birthday will be on the 25th of August and it was already the 16th, I had so much to do, I haven't even decided on the gift to get him  but what gift does he want when he has me already??.

Might wrap my fine ass in a bow cause I'm that bitch.

I pulled out my phone and Adam and it took for the phone to ring three times before that idiot called pick up and after he did, he was talking as if he just lifted weight so I had to tell him to meet me at a cafe called "short cakes" in about two hours.

I also called Lisa and Lexi to pass on the same information, even though I do not care about Lexi very much,I had to call her because she was getting along well with Tristan but I knew that she wanted my man though, I didn't blame her.

       I mean everybody wants my man including you that is reading this right now.

Since I was home along because my man went to a company for some websites he designed for them, I stood up and went to the kitchen I quickly prepared rice and beef vegetable sauce for him, I kept it in the microwave before going to the bedroom to take a quick shower before heading out.

After my shower I went to wardrobe and picked out my outfit. Because I was feeling cute I  picked out a biker shorts and an orange tee shirt, I threw on a white canvas after wearing my socks. I grabbed my gloss and applied, I sprayed a lot of different perfumes because I was looking too simple not to smell expensive then I grabbed my bag,took a cute picture and sent for Tristan then I was ready to go.

 I grabbed my gloss and applied, I sprayed a lot of different perfumes because I was looking too simple not to smell expensive then I grabbed my bag,took a cute picture and sent for Tristan then I was ready to go

(Picture of the outfit)

I arrived at short cakes thirty minutes late.
I opened the door and the first thing I saw was Lisa holding Adam back from trying to attack Lexi.

"Bitch why didn't you tell me this bitch was going to be here too" Adam immediately asked me fuming when he saw me approaching.

"Well you didn't let me talk that's why" I answered him rolling my eyes.

  " listen" I quickly continued before someone could interrupt me "I called you all here because I was thinking we called all plan Tristan's birthday party together since we are all important to him".

"Well he doesn't like parties" Lexi replied when I was done talking.

I know she likes claiming like she knows my boyfriend the best but I was in a good mood today so I didn't answer her.

"We all know that, but if Lucy is throwing the party he will be happy about it since she rarely does wrong in his eyes" Adam replied Lexi raising his eyebrows at her.

"Well I think that is a good idea babe, let's get to it because I have a lot of customers at the saloon" Lisa spoke up.

I pulled out my note pad and we got to the planning,from the guest to the drinks to food to the venue to the DJ and music we had it covered when we were through, two hours had already passed and Lisa rushed out to the saloon but not before promising that she will come visit me sometime in the week so we could go shop for Tristan's gift and all the party items.

Lexi also stood up and before walking out she said "oo and I hope you will invite Tony too" I told her yes and she left.

I noticed that she was getting along with Tony well and I will see them whispering to each other some times when she goes to the club but I didn't think much about it and to be sincere I was shipping them. I didn't really care anything to make her leave my man alone I was game.

It came down to me and Adam so we sat there conversing and he explained that Lexi made a comment about him that was homophonic and he didn't appreciate that he also stated that he thinks Tristan is gullible to allow her back in his life and that she is still the same mean person that she was before. I apologized for his feelings being hurt and moved on to other things.

I couldn't wait for the event to take place the party was going to be the best Tristan has ever had.

————————————————————————

             I'm so grateful for the attention and kind comments my story has been getting thank you💙🫶🏾