CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

(That's Tristan now ☝🏾)

TRISTAN'S P.O.V

"Oh My god,baby go faster" the girl I was currently hammering her pussy screamed.

What was her name again? Honestly I couldn't remember it to save my life, all I knew was that she was a model just like Lexi,she was always giving me the "fuck me" eyes whenever I go to the agency to pick up Lexi and I had to fuck her.

Years ago I will shy away from women but not now, I'm better now,sexier,more handsome and definitely richer,i learnt how to hit the gym,build my confidence. I like the fact that women come to me with the intention of taming me,it's laughable when they leave crying though.

"I'm about to cum,faster baby please" she continued screaming bring my attention back to the fact that I was balls deep in her pussy.

"Don't" one fuck and I'm already irritated with this one, I hated the fact she kept on screaming and calling me baby, I mean I knew the dick was golden so I didn't blame her too much.

I go tired of hearing her scream so I just got up from the bed "hey get up and get out" I told her.

"What,stop joking and come back to bed" she responded breathlessly playing with herself.

"Get out" I said again "I'm going to the bathroom I don't want to see a trace of you when I get back"

"Asshole" she screamed

"It's baby to you, and the pussy is not worth all the screaming so get the fuck out" before I could enter the bathroom the door to my bedroom open and Lexi came in.

"What is going on here" she asked looking at our naked bodies.

"We just fucked and it wasn't worth it so she is about to leave and you will leave my house too, I've told you countless times I don't want you coming to my house uninvited" I told her.

I will have to change the password of my lock later cause this bitch comes and goes as she pleases and I was tired of that.

"Nora you slept with him after knowing he was my boyfriend?" Lexi asked the girl which I knew as Nora just now.

"Clearly he is not your boyfriend if I could fuck him and we are not friends so I don't own you any explanation" Nora replied rolling her eyes, she stood up from the bed wore her skimpy gown, looking for her bag and stormed out of my apartment.

"Rude,she didn't even say goodbye" I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom.

"Wait,where do you think you are going?" Lexi asked.

"Oh you are still here, well I'm going to take a bath maybe a shit too, then take a quick nap because I have a flight to catch" I responded.

"Yes I know about the flight that we are going to catch later I'm just asking why you keep cheating on me, Trist I've done everything" she said.

"We are not in a relationship Lexi, stop behaving the way you do you are pissing me off and you are not going to New York with me"I replied.I turned on the shower and started bathing.

"Why I have business there too so I'm going with you and we are dating I know that too,so I'm going to let this slide like I usually do" she said taking off her clothes to join me.

"Whatever" I responded waiting for her to finish taking off her clothes,because honestly I didn't get to cum and my dick was still hard so I needed a release.

She joined me and we started fucking.
This is how Lexi and I's relationship have revolved along the years,I wasn't going to claim her even though I knew that's all she wanted, I couldn't forgive her for cheating on me years ago,to me I wasn't enough for her then and she is not enough for me now.

It was no news that I was on every woman's most  wanted list but I couldn't just find the one I wanted and I wasn't ready to find anyone.

It's been five years since I moved to London and although the decision was made out of uncertainty because I wanted to run away from some things, I don't regret it because I got to finish school online I even obtained my masters degree and I have a huge company here which I expanded to Canada and now I wanted to expand it to New York.

I've always loved new York, I loved the fact that the city never sleeps and having a company there will be a blessing. I was the CEO of Carson Ltd,a tech company.

So when I spoke to Adam and he supported the idea and went ahead to set a business meeting with his friend who own various businesses in New York I was beyond ecstatic, he said his friend own a couple of hotels,clubs and restaurants all over the place and it's a well known person so designing a website or even building an app for them will make it easier for me to start there.

It was a good idea so I didn't question him much about, I was just excited that aall these years we were still in a good place, even though it wasn't like before.

When I left I had cut off everything from my past except Adam, we had a deal that for our friendship to go on he will have to focus on us,which means he doesn't tell me anything about my past and we are good.
Sometimes I get curious just to know how Lucy is doing after all these years, to know if she is still with Tony, if she is still stripping, if she is still a cheat and slutting around, but most importantly if she is ok, I wanted to know if she finished school, if she is eating well if she still enjoy watching shy boys blush, I couldn't deny that I missed her so much and I hated myself so much for still having the feelings I had for her even though now it's mix with anger and hate plus disgust, my emotions were all over the place when it comes to her and I preferred not to even bring her up in my thoughts.

Time flew by when fucking Lexi and before I knew it it was time for our flight and we left to the airport.

This is going to be a quick meeting in and out, nobody will even know that I went back there.

________________________________
Tristan is back Bitches💃🏾💃🏾

Like,share your thoughts and follow 💙