CHAPTER SIX

Lucy's P.O.V

You know something about the cute boys? They are always clueless, I mean how come this guy not know that I was trying to seduce him at our first date, I mean it's was technically not a date but you know what I mean.

Ok,so back to when the handsome Greek god run away from me, it was kind of funny but shocking at the same, I've never had a guy run away from me before.

I stood up from the sofa and left,I went outside to sign out with Cole because honestly, I had it for the night, I was irritated, I'm someone gets her way and when I don't, I become angry.

Walking to the bar on my way out,I met my roommate and the only person am friends with,
"Ready to go home Coco" I reached the bar and said to her.

"Yes actually, did you finish with the pretty boy I saw you with?"

"Nop" I said to her popping the "p"

"What happened" she ask me

"He ran" I said to her while we headed to the car.

I got in the car and closed it,Coco and I have been friends for a while now, when I moved to New York, I was low on everything, I found Coco when I was looking for a place to stay, she offered to pay the complete house rent and all the bills, she introduced me to Cole and I got the job here.

When we arrived home we both were tired so we went to our rooms and decided to take a shower, finishing my shower I dressed up in my nightie and went to the kitchen.

I met Coco in the kitchen preparing Mac and cheese, she is actually a very good cook, I don't have to worry about cooking or eating out when am with her, she is always ready to cook for the both of us.

"So are you ready to tell me why he ran" she said to me while putting the food in two plates, giving me mine we moved to the little dinner table in our kitchen.

"I was just trying to kiss him and he ran" I said rolling my eyes.

" why were you trying to kiss a customer Lu?" She asked me

"I honestly don't know" I replied her truthfully

I don't know what got into me, I'm usually not so unprofessional, he must have been thinking of me as a worthless slut, some good for nothing stripper, I was attracted to him and I went about it the wrong way.

"Well let's hope he comes back to the club so you can apologize or finish what you started" she winked at me.

" your are so nasty, ain't you going to lecture me?" I asked her while smiling.

"No, it's normally the guys chasing after you, it's nice to see that the tables have turned" she told me.

" I wasn't chasing after him" I told her.

" technically not but you get the gist,well am going to sleep, don't finger yourself while thinking about the guy that you are not chasing"She teased me.

"Goodnight and I love you too" I said to her, I got up and started cleaning the kitchen, after arranging everything I cleaned our parlor and the bathrooms then I cleaned me bedroom, whenever I become stressed I clean, it's our thing I and Coco I clean she cooks and it's the only way to ignore my brain of reminding me how much my ego is bruised.

It was 2:00am when I finished everything and I bathed again went to my bed too tired of thinking and i slept.

————————————————————————

"Wake up bitch" that's the first thing I heard when I woke up.

"Coco you've got to stop waking me up like that" I told my annoying roommate.

"Whatever, go that a quick shower or else we would be late for our first lecture" She told me.

"Ok Ma" I said to her while getting up and heading to the bathroom, yes I know, I forgot the part were I am a student at NYU, well I don't like to brag, I don't like telling people that I study hotel / business management at the university in the day and work as a stripper in the night, it's like Batman but hotter,it's the same thing with Coco but she is studies something different.

" you better not make me late because on God I will murder you" Coco shouted to me.

" Coco honey, I didn't tell you to have a crush on our professor let me dress up in peace"I told while I hurriedly put on a dress, I carried my beg that I already packed the previous night night and follow her to the car.

" you are driving because as you know I want to look my best so he can notice me" she told me and I rolled my eyes.

Are we talking about the professor? Yea we are,
I got into the driver's sit and drove out of our packing lot. I turned to her and smiled

"Today is going to be a good day".

________________________________
Hey everyone💙
Please like, comment and follow me.
I will try to update as much as my normal life would allow me
Share your thoughts on the book so far⚡️