CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

This chapter is dedicated to Nau-Na
Thank you for all the comments I really appreciate it💙✨

__________________________

LUCY 'S P.O.V

I moved from the kitchen to the living room when I heard the person talk.

"So how have you been Tristan?" She asked.

"Ok" Tristan answered her and I went to stand behind him.

"We need to talk". She said "I'm so so...
She was about to say something when she saw me behind Tristan.

"Who is this Trist?" She asked innocently.

" well I could ask the same from you,looking as you are the one that interrupted us" I responded to her.

She looked awfully familiar to me too, like I have seen her somewhere but I can't remember where.

"I know you somewhere, gosh you are that rude girl from Thongs" she said and I finally remembered where I saw her.

"Oh yea,you are the blind bat that poured a drink on me, I wonder how you reached here, with you being dump blind and all" I smiled sweetly at her.

I wanted being nice to her but she called me rude, so why not show her how rude I can be. Looking at the way her mouth is hanging I can tell that I did a nice job. It's not my best come back but I tried.

"L-Lucy this is my ex Lexi" Tristan interrupted our stare off.

"Nice to meet you Martha" I smirked at her.

" it's Lexi" she said

"And I don't care"I responded.

There is something very off about this girl,I know she is looking like a victim now but when Tristan is not around I wonder how she will react to me. I just don't like anything that will take Tristan's attention from me and that includes her.

"Well atleast we know that I am the ex, who are you? She asked looking at Tristan.

"Ahm this is Lucy she is ahm? Tristan said scratching the back of his neck.

"We don't know who she is?" Lexi looked back to me with excitement glaring in her eyes.

" well ahm" he nervously said looking everywhere but me.

What the fuck is going on here? Is Tristan about to embarrass me in front of this bitch?? Yes we don't have a tittle to the relationship we have but we liked each other, I thought he liked me he would have just introduced me as someone he likes instead of standing there like someone just cut off his tongue.

"The rude ones are mostly nothing to people" Lexi looked at me smiling.

"Bitch I will rip your head off so fast it will go down in history if you don't shut it" I told her moving closer to her she shifted back looking scared.

"Lucy y-you d-not have to...." Tristan was about to say something to me but I headed for the door I could tell he was about to tell me not to be rude to her. He could defend her but he didn't know what we were.

I hailed a taxi and go in I kept laughing at my stupid self for thinking I meant something to Tristan.

____________________________

TRISTAN'S P.O.V

Shit shit and shit again, I think I fucked up, I could have said anything to Lexi instead I chose to make Lucy look stupid. But in my defense I didn't expect Lexi to come to my place and she just had to chose today of all days and who the fuck showed her this place the last time we were together I wasn't in this house.

God I need to go after my baby

I was about to head for the door when a hand stopped me.

"Let her go Trist honey we need to talk" Lexi said.

"This is all your fault I don't want to hear anything from you,just let me go" I told her but she didn't let go.

"Look,I messed up and I'm sorry please forgive me honey" she said

"Don't call me that, I hate that name,and I have forgiven you but the girl that I just allowed to walk away from here is the person I want to be with so I will go after her" I told her calming.

"Please don't,I want you back, please forgive me and plus she is rude what could you have liked someone like that" she said rolling her eyes.

"Leave my house" I snapped.

"What?" She asked looking hurt

"I said leave" I told her, I gently held her by the hand and led her out.

She is pissing me off but I'm not about to be violet so once I made such that she is outside I closed my door in her face.

I don't know how she wants me to forgive her after cheating on me and making my self esteem to go out of the roof,I don't know if I still like her but the thing I have with Lucy is what I'm looking forward to,she makes me feel so good I've never felt like that in all my 22 years of age and I will be damn if I let Lexi ruin it for me.

—————————————————————
Like,comment and follow me guys💙💙

How do you feel about Tristan's behavior?? Do you feel like Lexi is done? Or do you think she will keep trying to make Tristan forgive her??

What do you think will happen next?.