CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

LUCY'S P.O.V

Cole is such an annoying man, it turns out I wasn't needed after all,but he said he was missing me on stage and I rarely come to work so he lied.

I still climbed the stage and danced I wanted my money since I got to  the the club already,I also realized that I was underestimating the afternoon shift in the club, it was so much fun and I got spread with a lot, much to Cole's delight, I even gave a private lap dance.

I was having so much fun in my element that the time flew by, I walked to the bar with a smile on my face like how I usually do after all my shift but instead of meeting Coco or a new girl at the bar, I met a guy instead much to my surprise.

I heard the girls talking about how hot the new bartender is but I thought it was girl since Cole doesn't hire men. But looking at the guy at the bar now I can say the girls were absolutely right, he was hot as hell with the height of 6'3 and a messy blonde hair, I could say he came out of a play boy magazine.

"Hey pour me a drink" I snapped out of looking at him and said.

"Hey gorgeous, what can I get you"He said.

"Vodka, pour a lot of ice in it" I told him and waited as he prepared my drink.

"I know you" he said and I glanced at him "you are Lucy, I heard so much about you and I saw you dance, you are so good I wish I was the pole.

"Good for you" I replied sipping on my drink

I decided that I didn't like blondie after all.
No matter how good looking he was I preferred my guys quiet and shy,thinking of Tristan i quickly sent him a text and he replied immediately telling me he is almost at the club so I should get ready.

"Look all I'm saying is you are hot I'm hot we can make beautiful babies" he smiled as if he said the best thing in the world.

"I now know why Cole doesn't employ boys" I said.

"Why" he asked " and honey, there is nothing boy about me"

"Because you people don't bring in the money which makes you useless and you think with your dicks" I replied standing up to leave.

"Feisty I like him" he responded.

I don't care what anybody says he gives me bad vibes.

I left to see Cole before leaving.

"Bossman I'm out" I said immediately I saw him.

"So I say you talking to the bartender what do you think of him,hot right?" he asked me.

    "I don't like him" I responded.

  "Well you don't like many people, and he is good with drinks and mixing it so that's all that matters, by the way I had to hire someone since Coco just left without a proper explanation" he replied.

"Well that's cool, I have to go though, let's do lunch together tomorrow" I hugged him and we said our goodbyes.

I went outside to see that Tristan's car was already parked waiting for him so I opened the front door to enter like I usually do but was met with Lexi.

She smiled. Innocently at me and I wasn't ready for any drama so I closed the door and opened the back door, I entered and sat door.
As I closed the door, I noticed that Adam chatting on his phone.

"Hey babe" I said to him

"Hi" Adam and Tristan both said at the same time and I laughed.

"How was work?" Tristan asked.

"It was alright, Cole hired a new bartender" I told them.

"Nice,how is she?" Adam asked.

"Well it's a he" I replied him.

" I thought only girls get hired at thongs" Tristan asked me.

" I thought so too" I replied.

"Well you didn't answer the question of how he is" Lexi finally spoke up rolling her eyes.

"Well blondie, you can go and see for yourself or better still you can go and ask him how he is" I replied her.

  "It's not that serious angry bird" she hissed.

   I had to laugh at the nickname she gave.

"I know you are not getting brave on me now lousy" I said to her.

We finally arrived at the Game Center so we got out of the car and Tristan came to hug me.

"I miss you" he said.

"I miss you too baby"

"Let's just go home and Netflix and chill" he said.

"I know that is not what you are thinking, but no babe let's just get this over with" I replied.

"I'm sorry that Lexi did not come out for you to sit and and I kept quiet about it" he said

"It's ok babe let's go" I replied him

I was already used to Tristan not being confrontational and I could stand up for myself just fine so I did not bother about it.

We bought the tickets and got inside the building after meeting up with Lisa.

      Let the games begin.