CHAPTER SIXTEEN

LUCY'S P.O.V

I woke up with period cramps. God why is it necessary to go through this pain? It's bad enough that our panties look a murder Crime scene. If not for the cute babies all these is not necessary. I don't deserve the amount of pain I'm receiving right now.

  Rolling on my bed  and holding my stomach I remember the amazing night i had with Tristan.

We didn't continue what we started in the room,I know he is not ready for that and I'm ready to take it one step at a time with him because I know that it will be worth it.

We drove around just a little he even told me to drive his car but I refuse,it's too early to crash and burn. I'm the worse driver there is honestly I don't know how COCO deals with me.

I lied to Tristan when I told him my parents died in an accident. How was I suppose to tell him that my parents were poisoned in our own house and the only reason I survived was because I was too much of a brat to eat the Mac and cheese that was prepared that night.

I wish I just took a spoon.I'm so unfortunate to have survived,I don't deserve to survive I want to be with my family.

My own unborn brother did not survive though, he died along with my mum and dad. I still wonder why I was acting up that day. Why my last memory with my family is of me telling them to leave me alone.

I didn't mean it that way but I guess they left me alone.

I get so sad whenever I think back to all the good times and I wonder if I will ever feel happy again in my life.

Deciding to bitch up, I stood and went to the bathroom to clean up the crime scene.

I finished with my business in the bathroom and went back to the room to dress up, I  choose to wear a big shirt and loose joggers because comfort means so much to me right now.

I heard a beep from my phone as I was going to lie down back. I opened the phone and discovered that Tristan sent me a text message.

         Babyboy😋: hi ahm this is Tristan, I didn't see you in class today hope you are good?

                                   Me:yep

I know that I'm excited to see that he is checking up on me but I don't have the strength to form more words.

                  Babyboy😋: ok, so are we still on for tonight?

                       Me: no, rain check?.

I couldn't tell him that am having Cramps most men can't deal with that.

Yes after last night we scheduled to meet again, I couldn't wait to meet him again and get to know him better.we didn't continue what we started at the park, he just dropped me off at my place and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

It was cute and I definitely got butterflies in my tummy but I want to get the the butterflies somewhere else as well,I want him to wrap his hand around my neck while he is thrusting hard in to me.

Ok I might have gone off point but blame it on  the massive amount of blood coming out of my vijayjay.

I stood up from the bed and went to the parlor to watch a movie to kill boredom when I heard the doorbell so I went to open the door thinking it's COCO and she misplaced her key again.

When I opened the door I saw Tristan standing at the door.

"Hey" he said awkwardly.

'Hi,come in" I told him while moving out of the door to let him in,if I knew he was coming I would have made an effort on my looks.

"So ahm, I was thinking since you can't go out later what if we go over to my place and just hang out,it's ok if you don't want to go I can just go back....,?he rumbled.

I don't know how I can resist the cuteness and it's so nice to see that he genuinely interested in me.

    It's a breath of fresh air.

"Ok let's go" I told him.

He seemed relieved as he heard my response, I didn't want to change again so I just locked the door and went to his car.

We got to this house and all I could say was "wow". It looked so big for just one person,I could remember him telling me that he stays alone.

"Your place is nice" I told him while still looking around.

"Thanks" he replied with a smile.

" so can I offer you anything?" He asked.

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen before I could reply him and I immediately sat down while holding my stomach.

"A-a_are y-you ok? He stuttered.

"Yea just a stomach ache" I responded to him.

"Did you take drugs?,"are you on your period?" He asked me while looking down.

"No,yes" I replied to him.

"Just lie down,I will be right back" he told me.

Before he left the living room he came over to where I was sitting with more pillows and kept on the sofa, then he help me and kept my head on the pillow.

I stayed like that for some time with my eyes closed hoping the pains will just go away so that I can enjoy the day with my baby.

I heard movement and opened my eyes, Tristan returned with a cup and a bowl.

"I-I made hot chocolate for you"he said

He came to place the cup next to me and I took it and started sipping it.

He waited for me to finish drinking it and he took the cup away.I went back to my previous position after offering him a smile and a thanks.

He came over to where I was lying down and lifted my head and placed it between his laps,then he took the bowl that he was holding early and removed a towel inside.

"I'm g-going to place this warm towel on your stomach ok?" He asked.

"Ok" I answered him and lifted my shirt up so he could get access to my stomach.

He placed the town on my stomach while he started playing with my hair.

A moan escaped my mouth and I saw how his cheeks turn red.

Normally I picked the worst of men but I feel and know I hit the jackpot with this one.

I smiled and closed my eyes allowing the feeling of ecstasy to consume me.

—————————————————————-
Hey  babies
This is another chapter for you All because you have been wonderful so far and I feel grateful💙

Please like and comment, also follow me and tell me how you feel about the story😘

Thanks sooo much for the 1k reads am beyond grateful.

And that's Tristan's living room above😄