Blacks and Jones

Começar do início

(A/N: What they watch is now in bold, what is silent is now in normal italics)

(A/N #2: I totally forgot some people were in this)

"What are the Judoon?" Bruce asked.

"Space police—dumb space police," Ivy said. Before the screen started, more people appeared, "Neville!" Ivy cheered.

"Ivy!" he cheered back.

"WHAT?!" all the Doctors' screamed. There, behind Neville was another Barty doppelganger, "I'm not Barty," he immediately said, looking at the startled magical side.

"That's the Fourteenth Doctor, you guys really like looking like that," Neville said, pointing at the new Barty look-a-like who wore a blue version of Ten's brown outfit. "This is the Fifteenth Doctor," he added, pointing to the dark skinned male in plaid. (A/N #3: Yes, I added them and Neville (can't believe I forgot Neville) and Fourteen and Fifteen won't speak much since I don't know how the two will act yet) A dark skinned female with long dark hair in a braid stepped forward, "I'm the Fourth Susan," she introduced herself. A girl with a light tan, dark eyes and a mischievous smirk that almost immediately narrowed down the list of who she was related too, stepped forward, "I'm Estella," she introduce herself. Eilam and Elysium shared a look with Teddy and one other while Fourteen looked at the girl in surprise and looked at Fifteen with a questioning look, but got a stare back. "For the record, we've all been watching," Estella added and went to sit next to Ella. Ivy looked to be thinking as soon as Estella introduced herself before her eyes widened, they widened further seeing the wink she threw in Neville's direction. Then the screen started up, revealing the name, 'Blacks and Jones'.

"For the record, in the future, we use the name Black and in the past we use Potter, and if I'm trying to scare someone in the past, I'll use Peverell," Ivy pointed out.

"Good," Charlus and James spoke up, nodding in approval.

A woman named Martha Jones was walking down the street, talking to her sister (and eventually her brother), not knowing her life would change that day.

"Yeah, no idea," Martha scoffed.

In the middle of her many phone calls, a man, the Doctor, walks up to her, holding a white haired little girl, takes his tie off, "Like so," and shows it too her, "See?" he said while also pointing at the girls hair. Then he walks away with a pale woman with rainbow hair who was holding a white haired boy, being followed by a rainbow haired older boy who looked maybe six or seven and a giant black dog. Martha didn't know that another version of the small family had arrived at the Hospital she worked at where the woman's sister figure had specifically said that the man had to be the patient. Martha was almost hit by a person in full motorcycle gear barging right past her. "Oi! Watch it mate," Martha said. The figure turned to look at her before walking on, to her surprise, she gets a shock from the door knobs.

"That's not a normal shock," Tony says, voicing everyone's thought.

"It looks like when Thor gets frazzled and electricity spreads everywhere making you get shocked every time you touch something," Loki said, frowning, but then smiling remembering the screams of surprise when people got electrocuted,

"Because you turned into that snake again," Thor grumbled.

Martha goes with her group, led by Dr. Stoker,

Sirius snorted "Stoker, really?" remembering who he was the doppelganger off.

and was met with Florence, "I was all right till this morning, and then, I don't know, I woke up and I felt dizzy again. It was worse than when I came in," Florence said.