|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|

Re-readers khush ho jao isbar rob nehi ki tum logo ko (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿)Vote karte jao target se pehle update diya hai

Vote karte jao target se pehle update diya hai.

Target -4k

Happy holi from DiVeer (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

••••

The whole mansion was glittering with the lights as it was the anniversary celebration of Rajveer and Divya.

Mrunali and Rishabh holding Ridhvan's hand, came to Minakshi and touched her feet.

"Mom, Rishabh has got promotion. We are shifting to our new House!"

Mrunali told her excitedly as the smiles broke through everyone's lips.

Minakshi cupped their cheeks and blessed them.

"Mamu!"

Little Ridhvan ran behind his uncle and clutched his trousers in a gesture of taking him in his arms.

"How are you my boy?"

Rajveer pecked on his little nose as he giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Mamu, Mumma told me to ask a baby from you. I wanna play with him"

Ridhvan told with his soft unclear voice as he glared at his sister while Divya blushed hardly.

"What is this, Mrunali? What bullshits you've fed him?"

"What did I do? I just stated the fact, huh!"

Mrunali ignored his glares.

"Bachchon ke bachche kabh se hone lage? Pehle use badi to hone do!" (How can a kid produce a kid? Let her grow first)

He smirked looking at his wife as he knew very well how she got irritated with the 'kid' word.

"Did you tell me a kid again?"