|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❜ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓|

As soon as the car stopped at the gate of Rathore Mansion, opening the door the man instructed her to come out

As soon as the car stopped at the gate of Rathore Mansion, opening the door the man instructed her to come out. Divya looked at him and then got down from the car. She was confused seeing the mansion and decoration. Weren't they supposed to go at hospital at this time as her brother was injured?

"B__But where is my brother? And where are we?"

The man didn't answer and asked her to follow him. They entered inside the mansion and he took her towards the room where her brother was locked. As soon as the horrible scene came infront of her, she became shocked as hell.

"B__Bhaiya!"

She rushed towards Rishabh who was shocked too seeing her there.

"D__Divu, what are you doing here? How did you come here? Just go, right now!"

"No Bhaiya, I'm not going anywhere without you!"

Saying so, she tried to remove the ropes.

"Divu, just go. It's my request, Please go!"

"No! What are you saying? How can I go leaving you here? And what is this? How did this happen?"

She asked seeing the cut mark on his forehead.

"Divu, ple__"

Before he could complete the sentence, the man appeared infront of them and holding her arm started dragging.

"Where are you taking me? Just leave me! Why did you tie my brother like this?"

Divya tried to protest but her all attempts got failed as he was too much stronger than her.

"Leave my sister! I said, leave her! Don't you dare harm her!"

Rishabh shouted while struggling hard to remove himself but he was tied so hard that he couldn't move from there a inch.

⋇✦⋇

Rajveer who was sitting on his armchair placing one leg above another glanced at the doorstep where the man had brought her.

Divya, on the other hand, was continuously gazing at the first floor and requesting the man to let her go near her brother.

"Welcome!"

Rajveer stated while playing with a puzzle cube. The heavy manly tone of him grabbed her attention as she glanced at him.

"H__He is m__my b__brother!"

Divya hiccuped.

"I know that!"

"W__Why a__are you d__doing this to h__him?"

She asked as he stopped and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't like when someone tries to question on my actions!"