|𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒|

Rajveer stopped the car infront of the entrance gate of her college

"Thank you!"

She uttered softly as he hummed in response. She was about to get down when he stopped her.

"Divya!"

She focused on him hearing his voice.

"Take this!"

He handed over her a box as she looked at it with confusing eyes.

"What is this?"

Divya asked innocently.

"Open it and check!"

She nodded on his words and started unwrapping the box as a mobile came out of it.

"Why this?"

"I broke the previous one of yours. So, you can think it as a replacement! In any need, you can call me through this! I've saved my number there!"

She again got a biggest shock hearing his words. He gave her his number?

"T__Thank y__you!"

"Don't thank me! It's just the replacement and all the best!"

He stated calmly as she nodded her head and got down from the car taking it. She slowly entered inside the gate when something came in her mind as she turned back immediately but he had left long before. A big sigh left from her mouth.

"Divs!"

She turned hearing someone's call and came to see Shalini who was coming towards her.

"Where were you in these days and most importantly, what are these? Vermilion and nuptial chain? That means you got married without telling us? How?"

"A__Actually Shalini, it's a long story. I'll tell you some other day!"

"But why? And who is your husband?"

"He__"

Her words left at middle when she came to see Avyaan who was gawking at her with shocking eyes. Everything fell on the ground from his hands as he couldn't believe anything what he was seeing infront of his eyes.

Divya lowered her gaze and left the place hurriedly clutching her bag near her chest tightly not wanting to meet with his gaze.

⋇✦⋇

"Sir, please can you give me some time. I'll pay the fees soon!"

"What fees are you talking about, Divya? Your all fees are already paid!"

"What? But how is it possible when my brother didn't do any transaction till now?"

"Mr. Rathore, paid all the dues! Your all fees are cleared!"