|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌|

Rajveer slowly pulled back himself and looked upward on her face as her flushed cheeks, closed eyes and trembling lips were visible to him

Rajveer slowly pulled back himself and looked upward on her face as her flushed cheeks, closed eyes and trembling lips were visible to him. He realised his effect on her which was making him to continue with his works. He pulled her closer holding her ankle as she grabbed his shoulder tightly. Divya fluttered her eyes and looked at him innocently as he smirked hovering over her slowly.

Taking support of the bed with his arms not to give her his whole weight he caged her between him and the bed.

She was still looking at him innocently which was testing his patience only. Lifting his palm he placed the hair strands behind her ears which were blocking his view.

"V__Veer Ji, I__I was s__saying__"

She stuttered while making some words.

"I'll be on my limits but for now let me feel you!"

He told giving her a soft peck on the corner of her lips as she nodded slightly giving him permission to go further.

Rajveer smiled and again took her soft lips in a passionate kiss sucking it and licking it in between. With another hand he started caressing the sensitive spot of her neck as a gasp left from her mouth. Taking the advantage he entered his tongue into her mouth slowly exploring her every inch. She entangled her hands around his neck pulling him closer to her giving him more access.

Breaking the kiss he looked at her face which was now red with his colour.

His hands moved towards her shoulder removing her saree, then to her waist completely freeing her from it he threw the saree on the floor. He gently rubbed his palm over her smooth skin from her face to her waist. His eyes roamed allover her perfect curves and features. Her bosom started moving in up and down motion because of the heavy breath.

There was a sweet mole just above her cleavage which was taking all his attention. Leaning forward Rajveer pressed his lips while sucking her soft skin from there.

"Ahhhh__V__Veer Ji__!"

His ears were ringing with her sweet melodious voice which only made him impatient to do more. He slided his plam inside her shiffon skirt while caressing the flesh of her soft thighs.

Divya arched back closing her eyes as her toes curled in anticipation. Her anklets ranged in tinkling sounds as he entangled his legs with hers.

He dug his face on the crook of her neck sucking and biting her soft skin.

"Ahhhh!"

She voiced out clutching his biceps tightly digging her nails in his flesh making scratches over his bare back and chest.

Rajveer continued with his sucking until it became reddish purple colour. He then licked the area with his tongue to relive her pain.

He moved downward giving soft kisses to her bosom and went to her slender waist. Taking the waist chain in between his teeth he pulled it out from her waist throwing it aside. He again went with his sweet tortures and then licked her belly button. She wiggled her back feeling something pleasurable which was developing inside her.