|𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆|

Divya shifted for her training period

Divya shifted for her training period. The first two years of her training were bliss. Rajveer used to come to meet her and they used to spend some quality time. They had some private places to meet where they would spend their nights.

But when she got her posting, After a few months Rajveer noticed her changed behaviour. She stopped talking to him and stopped meeting him. He wasn't a man who could bear ignorance and she was ignoring him. He understood it very well but the reason was unknown to him. Either she wouldn't take his call or she wouldn't come to meet him. Getting frustrated and angry, he also engaged himself to the limit in his own business that nothing could break his concentration. After sometime he too left for UK.

Their longing hearts and burning souls were craving to get eachother's touch.

⋇✦⋇

Two three white cars stopped at the big office bunglow and from there a lady came wearing a light cotton saree with a cut-sleeve blouse. Her hairs were tied in a pony tail and some hair locks were coming in front. The rimless spectacles above her nose were increasing her beauty and power. In her hand there was a handbag of Gucci.

She was walking into her chamber in the bunglow while four five men were giving her security and some were following her.

"What's the time of the meeting?"

She asked with her soft yet authoritative voice while checking her wristwatch.

"Ma'am it's at 3

"Ma'am it's at 3.00 pm!"

The man told her as she nodded her head and again started walking.

Entering into her chamber she sat on her chair like a queen while her men were telling her about today's schedule.

In the table where a small black card was placed which was indicating her identity, Divya Singh Rathore!

She opened the laptop and the first thing she saw was the wallpaper. It was her husband's image which she took when they were in good terms. A small smile came over her lips seeing his handsome face as she remained admiring him.