|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘|

New days, new life and new feelings

New days, new life and new feelings. Change is the main aspect of nature. Everything has changed in these days and with that Rajveer and Divya's relationship too. They have came more closer to eachother.

Divya was busy in kitchen as she was preparing dinner for her husband after coming from college. Whatever it was but she used to love doing these small things for him. Although Rajveer used to scold her for doing this but she being the caring wife never missed any chance to show her loving gestures for him. Taking care of his foods, health and every likings. When you were getting the chance to hear some praises and lovable words from your man, who wanted to miss those? Was it love? She thought for sometime and then blushed.

Although he expressed many times about his feelings through his words or actions but she was shying to accept her feelings near him. Whenever she tried to say something her words remained left because of nervousness but he never mind and was giving her enough time to reciprocate his feelings.

She was lost in her thoughts when two arms came from behind wrapping her slender waist as she gasped with the sudden action but then relaxed herself knowing the touch. Her cheeks heated up feeling some movements on her bare waist.

Rajveer pulled her over him playing with her thinnest waist chain as her back collided with his hard chest. He moved his palms over her arms from up to down in a slow motion feeling her smooth skin.

Her lips trembled as she took the support of the kitchen island closing her eyes. She felt a weird sensation in her stomach.

He opened her hairs from the clutcher just to place them on the side of her shoulder. His lips were pressed over her neck giving feathery kisses to her. He pulled down the cut sleeve from her shoulder continuing his kisses.

Pulling back himself from her he turned her to face him holding her shoulders. Her eyes were still closed as she was heavily breathing.

Rajveer chuckled, then putting her up holding her waist he placed her above the island standing between her legs.

Divya immediately opened her eyes seeing their position as she became nervous trying to understand everything. These feelings were new for her and specially these things as she lowered her eyes biting her lips feeling their lower bodies so close to eachother.

He understood that she was going all nervous but hardly trying not to show that infront of him.

"Divya, look at me!"

He stated calmly as she looked up.

"Don't worry! I'll always take the lead making you understand everything but you've to respond me with equal passion or else it'll look like I'm forcing on you!"

She immediately snapped her head understanding the meaning of his words.

"I'll always take ten steps ahead but you'll also have to take atleast a step matching with me!"