|𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌|

When you know, you can't shout or fight against a person who isn't sane enough to hear or understand your words, start ignoring

When you know, you can't shout or fight against a person who isn't sane enough to hear or understand your words, start ignoring. At a point of time the other person will also stop fighting with you.

That is what Divya was doing now. She started ignoring him and his whole existence.

Divya stopped talking with him from that day and became mute completely. She was doing her works and sometimes his which he often asked. Her silent treatment was making him restless as she barely used to whisper and nod on his words, nothing more. Her all hopes were died, her heart was died, her soul had died, there only darkness remained.

Rajveer wasn't liking this new side of hers. She was making him feel like she didn't even exist or stay with him under the same roof. He badly wanted to talk with her, he was badly wanting to mend everything but he couldn't process with it. Whenever he was taking one step closer to her, she was taking ten steps back making a safe distance from him which was increasing his guilt. She was scared, she was tired, she was broken!

He entered into his room focusing on her and as usual she was going to get away but before she could do that he took long steps and held her arms tightly bringing her closer to him.

"We need to talk!"

He stated with straight face but maintaining little softness in it not wanting to scare her more which she was already.

Divya didn't want to face him or not wanting to hear any kind of hard words from him. So, she remained twisting and turning her wrist nervously trying to get away from his grip. She was looking down and not at him with her shaking figure.

"Stop, doing your little efforts. I won't leave you today, untill we are done talking!"

He announced grabbing her attention as she nervously looked at him.

"Let me go please. I don't wanna talk to you"

Divya uttered with difficulty but he didn't listen.

"P__Please!"

Rajveer yanked her closer decreasing the gap more between them as she gasped.

"I told you, already. I won't!"

She was left with no option other than hearing him. She lowered her gaze being defeated.

"Why the hell you're not talking with me? I don't know why but it's triggering me everytime and every second!"

He asked wanting to hear her response but she was silent.

"Speak up, Divya! Even some words would be enough!"

He felt frustrated as well as impatient.

"I__I didn't want to"

She somehow managed to say something.

"This isn't the answer of my question. You don't feel this with others and talk with them freely. Then why not with me?"

He demanded her reason which she herself didn't know what to answer.