|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍|

Re-readers please note that these chapters are completely different from the previous one

Re-readers please note that these chapters are completely different from the previous one. The plots and scenes are also different. So whatever picture we've made before, forget it and read it thinking of a new plot.

Vote Target- 4k
Then only I'll give the next update.

•••

Divya stood in front of the person and as the person huffed.

"Thank you for helping me again"

Divya showed her gratitude with a soft smile.

"Don't thank me. It was my duty, Divya!"

"I know that IPS Avyaan Chaturvedi"

Avyaan looked at her for some good seconds.

"Was it a compliment or you teased me?"

A frown appeared on his forehead as she laughed a little.

"Both"

She uttered with a smile as he nodded.

"By the way did you get the footage?"

Divya asked as he handed her a small chip.

"Everything is here. Proof of their each and every illegal act. And also the footage where they tried to blackmail you. Keep it very very safe"

"Where did you get it?"

"From the man who planned your accident a few months ago"

"What?"

She was shocked with the revelation.

"Your accident was pre-planned, Divya. I got to know that from one of Saxena's men after beating the shit out of him. They split the truth that it wasn't any kind of mere accident and he finally accepted that he was the one. He was the driver that day and the one who was on our side was bribed too"

Avyaan elaborated the incident.

"But where was he till now?"

"He was in Saxena's hideout from long. My force tried to find him many times but every time he fled away because of that bastard"

Avyaan started to tell what might have happened with her the day when she was going to the office after the confrontation of Arjun Saxena.

⋇✦⋇

Divya was stuck in the middle road in her car as there was an accident that happened in the road making the road closed.

"How much time it'll take? Go and ask them to clean the roads. We can't stay here like this or take another route"

"Okay, ma'am!"

Saying so, the driver started the car and took another narrow route. She focused on her mobile when suddenly, a car came from another side and hit their car. Her head hit the side glasses so hard that blood started coming out of her head. Some glass pieces pierced her skin.