|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓|

Divya looked at her things as she was confused as hell

Divya looked at her things as she was confused as hell. She couldn't find, why he had kept her everything with him when he hated that girl to the core. What was the need to give more pain to himself.

"Taki hum e sab kuch yaad rahe! Uska dhoka, uska fareb, uski kahi hui har baat yaad rahe hum e, aur hum usse aur zyada nafrat kar paye!" (Then I'll be able to remember everything, her cheating, her each and every word and I'll be able to hate her more)

He answered her unasked question.

"But why can't you forgive and forget everything? It happened long ago"

"RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE NEVER FORGIVES!"

He gritted his teeth.

"Jo insan hum e dhoka dene ki koshish karta hai, use kshama nehi sirf aur sirf saza milti hai!" (The one who tries to cheat me, I give them only punishment not forgiveness)

Rajveer spoke each and every word very clearly with his threatening tone.

"What did you do?"

A small smirk appeared on his lips hearing her question.

"Jiski woh haqdar thi wohi hua uske sath. Chhin liya usse uska sab kuch aur raste pe lakar khada kar diya use. Jis paise ke liye ekdin usne mujhe dhoka diya tha aur kisi aur admi ke sath chali gayi thi, Aj usi paise ke liye shayad use raste pe bheekh mangni padh rahi hogi" (She deserved what happened with her. I snatched everything from her and brought her on the roads. The money for which she cheated on me and went with another man, today she had to beg for it)

Divya got horrified hearing everything from him.

"Is she doing all these till now?"

She asked as he hummed in response.

"I won't leave her till I'm alive"

"But why? She got her punishment and now maybe she learnt her lesson. Then why can't you forget everything and let her go?"

"Nehi bhul sakta main! Kabhi nehi!" (I can never forget! Never)

He punched on the wall making her flinch a little.

"I couldn't sleep at night because of those memories. So, I made myself that much stronger that I wouldn't break infront of her seeing her fake tears and then I took my revenge"

"So, now are you satisfied? Are you happy?"

Divya asked hopefully.

"No!"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

Rajveer sighed deeply.

"Then how much time you'll continue this?"

"I don't know but I'm not getting peace. I thought after taking revenge from her, I'll be able to sleep peacefully but nothing happened like this"

"Kiyun ki nafrat se kisika badla to pura ho sakta hai lekin usse kisiko shanti nehi mil sakti! Nafrat ki agg ko sirf ek hi cheez se bujhaya ja sakta hai aur woh hai pyar!" (Because hate for someone can help you in taking revenge but you can't get peace from it. Only love can put out the burning fire of hate)