|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒|

Divya was playing with the hem of her saree lowering her eyelashes when suddenly he increased the speed of the car as she looked at him being horrified, then outside the road

Divya was playing with the hem of her saree lowering her eyelashes when suddenly he increased the speed of the car as she looked at him being horrified, then outside the road. The car was rushing like a horrendous way cutting through the airs which would take their lives in just some seconds.

"V__Veer Ji, P__Please s__stop the car! I__I'm scared! P__Please Veer Ji!"

Rajveer who wasn't in a mood of hearing her pleas just did the opposite and increased the speed more making her shiver in her position. She squeezes her eyes remembering the day when she heard her parents were died because of a car accident. She thought today history would repeat itself again.

"V__Veer Ji, P__Please stop! P__Please!"

She hiccuped while jerking his arm again and again to stop his madness but she could easily see he wasn't in his senses. She shut her eyes tightly not wanting to see the brutal death with bare eyes.

Feeling the silence, Rajveer looked at her and then at her scared expression and lastly at her cries. For a moment, he wasn't getting satisfaction which he was badly wanting to see. Why? For a moment, he just felt reversed as he immediately pulled the break and stopped the car.

"Shit!"

He cursed and looked outside the window closing his eyes banging on the steering. 

Divya who was scared to death slowly opened her eyes while taking deep breaths. She looked at his side fearfully. What he was up to? Was he wanting to kill her as his revenge but it could take his life too or he was crazy or he was just enjoying to scare her? She couldn't get any answer.

After sometime he again started the car but this time not like a mad.

⋇✦⋇

"Come out!"

He streched his palm getting down from the car as she looked at him with fearful gaze.

"I__I'm not f__feeling well!"

Divya who was in a shocking state could utter only these words.

"You'll feel better! Come!"

He held her palm tightly and got her down from the car. Then holding her trembling figure he slowly stepped forward. Her eyes were still lowered as she was still thinking about the incident of the car. Her mind couldn't proceed further and was totally blank. She remained silent and was just taking the steps matching with him.

Suddenly a stone got stucked on her feet as she was going to fall but managed herself somehow when her trance broke. She looked up and came to see there was none with her. She was alone walking through the whole empty place where none was there. Fear started developing in her heart as she placed her palm above it just to control her rapid heartbeats.

"V__Veer ji"

Divya called his name with her broken voice but no response came. She again voiced out but same thing happened. Her breathing was stopping as fear choked her voice. She tried to make a run but nothing was there and none was there. She didn't know where she had came? What was her destination? Was it her end? Was she going to die like this.

"H__Hello, I__Is there s__someone?"

After calling for sometime she felt tired and was losing her hope. She felt thirsty and was going out of breath. It was seeming that death was nearer to her.

"VEEEEEERRRRRRRR JIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

She screamed at the top with pain in her voice and fell on the ground on her knees with a thud while crying hastily.

On the other hand, Rajveer pulled up the gear and started driving the car like a maniac waiting for his brutal death but his dead ears heard her scream as he pulled the break suddenly stopping himself from his end.

"Damn it!"

He again banged on the steering with frustration and took a u-turn. Then again started the car running towards her direction.

⋇✦⋇

Reaching at her place he got down from the car and searched here and there when his vision fell on her who was sitting on the ground curling herself like a ball in fear.

Taking big steps he stood in front of her. Divya took a glance on the feet and looked up. Her eyes were shining brightly seeing the ray of hope. Without a second thought she jumped in his arms hiding her head on the crook of his neck with teary eyes.

"D__Don't leave me alone here. P__Please take me. I__I'll die here"

She cried with her heart out while hugging him tightly.

'What the hell is happening?'

He thought in his mind as he was shocked with her reaction. The more he was trying to cut her chapter from his life, the more she was coming closer to him. The more he was behaving rudely with her, the more she was trying to hold his hand. The more he was trying to throw her out, the more she was entering into his dark life.

He was blank totally as he had no idea why he stopped himself from ending everything. Ending his life, his pain, his misery and those nightmares.

Rajveer slowly lifted his large masculine arms and encircled them around her bare waist. He felt a spark on his body getting her soft touch. It was like she was absorbing all his pain in her. His mind got distracted as he was melting in her embrace. Her pair of lips touched his neck slightly as he closed his eyes feeling the softness while slowly rubbing his palm on her back.

"I will never leave you!"

He uttered without knowing what actually he was saying or it was just the heat of moment but for sometime he forgot everything but her.

After sometime Rajveer realised what the hell he did. How could he do the same mistake again, how? How could he loose his control over himself? His mind was a mess as he was just remembering the incident.

"Please let's go from here"

Divya requested holding his arm as he glanced at her.

"Get in the car!"

He stated and sat on his side making her sit on her side. Then left for their mansion.

⋇✦⋇