|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|

The morning sun rays entered into the room cutting through the curtains as Divya scrunched her eyes and snuggled more into his warm embrace

"Get up!"

Rajveer uttered pecking her forehead as after a long time he felt peaceful, he felt the calmness in his heart. The last night was totally bliss and the main reason was her. She just did the work of rain on his burning heart. He looked at her sleeping figure and started stroking her hairs with his long fingers.

Divya opened her eyes and looked at him as she giggled lowering her eyelashes. He frowned his eyebrows in a manner to ask her what happened but she only giggled more. He glared at her as she stopped giggling immediately gulping her saliva.

He remained glaring at her and after sometime bursted out in laughter as she looked at him innocently.

"Now, I'll laugh!"

He said while rubbing his nose on her cheek.

"Now, tell me why you were laughing on me? Did you forget who am I, huh?"

"V__Vo this!"

She said cutely pointing on the reddish purple mark on his neck made by her only. Raising his eyebrows he immediately got up from the bed and came to see the mark.

"What did you do, Divya? Now how will I go to my office?"

Rajveer huffed still glaring at her. His words made a big pout on her face as she turned her face to another side.

"What?"

He commented seeing her action but she didn't answer. He smirked and stepped forward towards her. In a blink, she was caged between him and the bed.

"Don't make these faces if you don't want me to trouble you more!"

Divya snapped her head at him but then again glared.

"What happened?"

"You also did this. Now how I'll go to college?"

She pointed towards her neck and collarbone.

"This is my claim on you. That means Divya is only Veer's!"

He pecked a kiss on her nose.

"Then this is also my claim on you. That means Veer is only Divya's!"

She said with a big pout. He looked at her for a second in amusement and then fell into laughter fits which made her frown, her nostrils fluttered.

"You don't have to worry about that. Hamara sab kuch bas tumhara hi hai, Jaan!" (What is mine, is yours only)

She snapped her head towards him hearing the particular word which made her blush like hell. Butterflies started dancing in her stomach. Her cheeks became crimson red.