|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒|

Rajveer got up from the place and started taking slow steps towards her

Rajveer got up from the place and started taking slow steps towards her. His feet was trembling a little with the effect of alcohol. Her breathing went uneven thinking why he was coming towards her? His dark eyes were giving the hint of fear. Without a second thought she started taking back steps. He took more steps as she directly hit the wall. He placed his arms both sides of her caging her between him and the wall. Her heart started beating faster as she clutched the hem of her salwar more tightly with her nails.

"Now tell me which punishment should I give?"

He asked looking at her trembling figure as she remained silent. He lifted his palm and made her look up at him but she immediately closed her eyes tightly not wanting to face him.

"Pyar karti ho us ladke se?" (Do you love that boy)

His voice was cold enough to hit her nerves as blood rushed through her veins when she felt him more closer.

"I__I__"

Divya pressed her body to the wall just to keep a safe distance not knowing his further intentions.

He started caressing her face with his thumb. Her closed eyes, trembling lips and flushed cheeks making it more difficult as he felt a unknown emotion which he had buried long ago deep inside his heart.

"Pyar karti ho us ladke se?" (Do you love that boy)

He slowly leaned forward asking the same question as she turned her face to aside. He rubbed his cheek with her slowly feeling her soft skin while his one hand was caressing her neck.

Divya felt her body was getting light and she was feeling weak. She pushed her body more trying to get away from his cage.

Rajveer pulled himself back and looked at her face again then slowly pecked on her cheek as she immediately snapped her face at him. His intense gaze was fixed on her innocent eyes and pink lips.

He pulled her holding her waist as their chests collided with eachother. His hand reached towards her hairs as she was nervously observing his every actions. He removed the clutcher from her hairs and let her long hairs fall free. He inhaled her fragrance while moving his hands on her arms.

She trembled as her toes curled in a quick response.

He rubbed his thumb above her lips smudging the lipstick. Then he held her face in his broad palm moving deadly closer to her.

Divya widened her eyes understanding what he was going to do but before she could say anything he placed his rough pairs on her soft ones. She became shocked as hell with his sudden action. Goosebumps spread allover her body with his slow movements on her lips.

She looked at him with wide eyes for a moment and came to see his eyes are closed. She was trying to push him but he was so heavy in comparison to her.