|𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃|

The bright sunrays were falling on a figure who was engrossed in reading a book under the bare sky in a big garden

"Divs!"

A girl called from back with a smile as she turned back with the same gesture.

"You're so soon, today!"

"Actually, bhaiya didn't come home last night. He told me, he was stucked with some important works. Without him, I feel alone at my home. So, I thought college is better for me!"

"Thanks for coming early for me! Have you done the assignments? I know, you did it. Now give me the copies!"

The girl named Shalini grinned.

"You forgot again?"

Divya sighed controlling her laugh.

"You know very well, Divs. These aren't my cup of tea and I was busy with Mayur!"

"Are you two dating?"

"Not really, Just for timepass! He isn't my type!"

Shalini shook her head.

"Forget about mine, What's your type?"

"I haven't listed ever. I don't believe in this type and all. Love is a feeling. It can happen any time at any place with anyone!"

"Oh Divs, you're too innocent, yaar! Now a days where you'll get a man like love material?"

"Maybe you're right or maybe not! Who knows what's written in our destiny?"

"I'll never understand your lectures on love!"

"Shalini, marriage and love happen at one time in whole life. Then why not wait for the right person and right timing? When your path will collide with the man of your dreams you'll be able to know, these feelings!"

"Oh, yeah! I've heard this dialogue! It's from SRK's film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, right?

Hum ekbar jite hai, Ekbar marte hai, Shaadi bhi ekbar hoti hai, Pyar bhi ek hi bar hota hai!"

Shalini spread her both arms like Shah Rukh Khan while stating the dialogue as Divya hit her forehead seeing her antics.

"You're stupid, Shalini!"

"Okay, leave it! I forgot to tell you, Avyaan called me yesterday. He was asking me about you and your answer!"

"I already gave my answer to him!"

"I know but I guess, you should think once more about him. He really likes you, Divs!"

"But I really don't feel for him"

"Why? He is perfect. I mean, he is almost like you! Less talkative and more studious"

"As I said before, it's not about perfection, Shalini. It's about feeling"