|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆|

At midnight Rajveer sat on the couch with a mess

"He betrayed me, he destroyed me, He used me, Veer Bhai. I won't be able to live like this. Let me die"

Those words were again echoing in his mind as he looked at the picture of his and Mrunali where he was making two ponies with her hairs.

Then his gaze fell on his wife's figure who was laying on the bed. He was unable to hurt her more as she was already making him weak.

⋇✦⋇

The sunrays fell over her figure as she scrunched her eyes getting the heavy light. She streched her arms trying to get up from the bed. Her head was still heavy as she placed her fingers on her forehead holding it tightly.

Divya slowly opened her eyes and the first thing which came infront of her vision was him, her husband.

"How are you feeling now?"

Rajveer asked shifting closer to her as she was shocked hearing him. Did he just ask about her health whom he wanted to destroy in every means? Did he stop his revenge game or he was planning something else?

"A__Abhi hum t__thik hai! (I'm alright now)"

Saying so, she was going to get up but he stopped her holding her shoulders as she looked at him with confusing eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"It's your coffee time"

She stammered lowering her eyes.

"You don't have to worry about these things. You need rest now!"

He stated while adjusting her back with a pillow. His words made her perplexed as she remained gazing at him.

"Bring something healthy for your madam!"

Rajveer ordered as in a minute a worker came with a bowl of soup. He took it in his hands and forwarded a spoon full of soup near her mouth. Divya who didn't have any idea what exactly was happening, just ate it silently without making any noise. She was extremely tired and exhausted for making any sound.

As soon as she completed eating Rajveer held the glass of water near her mouth and made her drink the water. Then he gave her the medicine and wiped her face with a tissue. In this whole process Divya was just looking at him with amusement. Was she dreaming or it was real?

He was going to get up when she tugged his wrist as he turned back.

"Why?"

Her eyes were staring at his eyeballs with innumerable questions trying to find their answers but removing his hand from her he left the room avoiding her gaze.

Divya was confused with his sudden changed behaviour. In one hand, he was giving her pain and in another hand, he was healing her wounds.

'What actually did he want?'