|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|

Rajveer focused on her trembling figure which was wrapped in a red saree as hate again started overpowering on his mind

"Remove your saree!"

His words shook her body from head to toe as she widened her eyes with shock.

"Didn't you hear me what did I say?"

Divya pitifully looked at him.

"Don't stare at me in that way just do what I'm saying!"

"I__I'm sorry, I can't do it!"

She lowered her eyes as tears started rolling down from her beautiful eyes.

"I didn't ask for your opinion. It's my order!"

He shouted loudly as she flinched and took some steps back.

"If you don't want me to do this favor for you, then do it yourself otherwise I'll have to do it and trust me, you won't like my way!"

Divya raised her eyebrows and looked at him with horrified expression. She begged with her teary eyes but it didn't affect him a bit.

"I said, remove your saree!"

He threatened in a dangerous way as she got scared. Without continuing further she slowly lifted her shakey hand and removed it diverting her gaze.

He gazed at her figure who was now covered in a blouse and a shiffon skirt.

"Lay down there!"

He pointed at the bed as she shook her head negatively.

"Dare you try to disobey me! You know very well what the hell I can do with you!"

With the trembling feet Divya went towards the bed while crying knowing that none was going to save her today. She would lose her virginity.

Laying down on the bed she prayed to her God for help and mercy.