|𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄|

Target-4k

Target-4k

•••

The clock hit at 1.00 when the midnight was spread allover. He looked up with his little blurry vision because of the effect of alcohol hearing some footsteps and came to see her.

The red saree was perfectly hugging her body with which she was looking more gorgeous. Her long hairs were tied in a bun and some hair locks were coming in front.

Her wet eyes met with his red ones as he started stepping towards her slowly because of the effect of heavy alcohol

"So, you__have__came__finally!"

His feet got stuck with something as he was going to fall but she was there already to hold him. He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"I can__handle__myself"

He stated huskily while giving pauses with a mock smile.

"You're drunk again?"

He chuckled hearing his question.

"How__does it__matter to you?"

She huffed hearing him and tried to hold him but he didn't let her.

"We'll talk tomorrow. You're not in your senses"

"Tomorrow?"

He laughed sarcastically.

"Waqt hi to nehi hai tumhare pas hamare liye" (You don't have time for me)

She could feel the heaviness in his voice.

"Don't you__love me__anymore? Have you lost__interest in me?"

She immediately snapped her head towards him.

"Don't you__want me__anymore? Don't you__need me__anymore?"

His voice was breaking as the alcohol started overpowering in his senses and eyes were closing but he was hardly trying to keep them open.

"What are you saying? I only love you and there's none in my heart other than you"