|𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

The sudden voice broke the trance of Divya who was looking outside the window as they both were sitting on the car going back for the Rathore Mansion. She looked at him for a second, then lowered her gaze thinking to ask him for which reason he was asking sorry.

"For everything!"

He answered her unsaid question as she remained silent for sometime and then smiled a little and again focused outside the window.

"Do you want to go out?"

Rajveer questioned making her turn with a broad smile as he chuckled seeing her reaction. He stopped the car near a full empty place as he didn't want any news or media to harm their privacy and came down the car asking her to do the same. He leaned back to the car's door and she stood beside him. There was a awkward silence as both of them were thinking from where to start a conversation.

"So how's your day?"

He asked casually just to start some talks not knowing he was making any sense or not as the whole day she was with him only and he knew very well she became too happy after meeting her brother and sister-in-law.

"Good!"

Divya too gave him a plain reply not to offend him in any ways.

"Did you enjoy being there?"

"Yes, too much!"

"Umm, what else do you want? I mean something which you wish, want or desire"

"I never listed. There is nothing which I can desire because I know it will never be fulfilled"

"And why do you think like this?"

"I'm just a mere girl with some mere wishes"

"Can I ask you something?"

Rajveer asked suddenly making her head shake a little.

"Where is your parents?"

The sudden question made her sad as she lowered her eyelashes not wanting to show him her tears.

"They died in a car accident"

Her words made him silent as he could sense that he had asked the wrong question.

"I was four years old and Bhaiya was thirteen then. We were too small too even realise everything. But luckily, my grandmother was there for us. Only because of her we've survived"

Divya smiled a little remembering about her and continued.

"But things went wrong after her death. My studies, house bills, monthly groceries, other necessities everything came upon Bhaiya and we had no other option other than selling our house. After that we took this small house and shifted here!"

She added with her heavy heart as he couldn't help himself from feeling bad.

"Div__"

Before he could say something a sound of heavy lighting was heard with sudden force as she got startled and immediately jumped on him wrapping her arms around his waist placing her head on his chest.