|𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔|

Mrunali came towards Divya and wiped her tears

"Don't worry, Divya. It's okay. Today none will force you to do anything against your wish"

"Divya won't go anywhere"

Rajveer stated sternly taking her attention.

"And why is it Veer Bhai? Why? Why you don't wanna let her go?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!"

⋇✦⋇

In the dark room Rajveer was lost in his own world sitting on his armchair placing his head back while gazing at the ceiling. He had a blank face which was holding no emotion. His trance broke when he felt someone's presence.

"Leave"

Before she could step further, his dark and cold voice came stopping her motion.

Divya stood there like a statue on the doorstep holding the food plate.

"GET LOST"

"B__But__"

Her words remained left at middle as he directly marched towards her angrily. Throwing the foods at the floor he pinned her on the side wall.

His eyes were blood shed red eyes were piercing her small figure making holes on her body. His sharp nails were digging on her soft flesh making her wince as tears came down from her eyes.

"Y__You're hurting m__me"

Her voice choked due to the fear and pain.

"What did you think that I seriously love you? I've fallen for you? You got my attention?"

He grabbed her wrist more tightly in anger pulling her so close that air couldn't pass between them. Divya who had no idea what triggered him suddenly remained pushing him on his chest with her small and fragile wrist.

"Let me tell you very clearly, Rajveer Singh Rathore doesn't fall for anyone this easily! Better you too think the same! Love makes someone weak and you know what, I'm not that weak!"

He stated each and every word looking straight into her eyeballs.

"Don't you dare think that you'll get my love ever! I said all those to stop everyone to take you from here and the biggest punishment for you that you've to stay with me but you'll not get anything. You'll just bear the name of my wife. Neither you'll get my attention nor my love! You know why?"

She focused on him with teary eyes.

"I hate you! I JUST HATE YOU!"

Saying so, he left her with a jerk and got out of the room like a storm. His dark words felt like daggers in her heart as she slid down the floor like a broken doll.

Why was he punishing her like this?Today morning also he came closer to her and then confessed infront of everyone that he loved her that's why he didn't want her to leave, then what happened suddenly? That meant he was just faking everything so that she couldn't go from here? She never asked him to love her nor did she do, then what was the need of doing this drama?