58

Fitz's steps were heavier and faster than before, and He Huan was far behind.

    "Fitz." He Huan called out.

    Fitz stopped, He Huan trotted to follow, and said to him: "Don't go so fast."

    Fitz paused and said, "Sorry."

    He Huan looked up at him, but didn't find much apology on his face: "Somebody's pheromones are about to smell like lemons."

    "Who made it smell like lemons?" Fitz said.

    He Huan pursed his lips, smiled and kissed his cheek: "I like any kind of pheromone you have."

    Fitz looked at him deeply, without saying a word.

    He Huan looked up at him with a soft tone: "You don't have to worry so much, the director and the props team will take care of it, and I won't have any close contact with Yan Tingyun."

    "Really?" Fitz raised his eyebrows.

    He Huan: "Everyone in the world knows that my Alpha is Fitz, and she is pregnant with a child. Which Alpha dares to approach me?"

    This sentence is indeed very convincing, and Fitz's expression is slightly relieved: "I will see you off Go in."

    He Huan glanced at him with a half-smile: "Okay."

    He once again experienced Alpha's possessiveness, and Fitz's actions were not only worried, but also to declare his sovereignty.

    He didn't mind Fitz's overbearing behavior, and likewise, he had nothing to worry about.

    He and Yan Tingyun have talked about it for a long time. After filming this movie, they probably won't have any more interactions.

    He Huan led Fitz all the way in, and met many crew members. Almost everyone who saw Fitz would stop and look at them in shock.

    Fitz's overly handsome appearance is rare even in the entertainment industry, and coupled with his suspected prince status, everyone was afraid and curious, peeping non-stop.

    But Fitz didn't seem to notice these peeping eyes, just looked at He Huan.

    He Huan asked him: "What's the matter?"

    "No introduction?" Fitz said meaningfully.

    At first, He Huan thought he was going to introduce his colleagues to him, but he opened his mouth and realized that he wanted to introduce him to his colleagues.

    He Huan is angry and funny, this is the so-called declaring the world, declaring sovereignty, right?

    But Fitz didn't feel that there was anything wrong, and he raised his eyebrows, as if he was urging him.

    It so happened that Cornelia passed by with two assistants. This little girl is lively and quirky, and is the favorite of the crew.

    She greeted generously: " Good morning, He Huan."

    "Good morning, Liya." He Huan replied.

    Cornelia's bright eyes were full of teasing: "He Huan, is this your Alpha? I personally sent you to the set, so romantic!"

    Your appearance is not envious, it is obvious that you want to watch a good show.

    The group of onlookers took the lead and boldly gathered together. Some timid ones hid behind trees and at the corners of walls, thinking that they were really hiding with only half of their body exposed, and they were very deceptive.