28

The three soldiers behind Myron saw that Fitz dared to use the wooden warehouse to point at their captain, and immediately raised the wooden warehouse to confront them.

    Xu Yihan, Xi Fu and the others are not vegetarians either, they are equipped with the most advanced and sophisticated weapons at a glance.

    Although there were less than ten people on both sides, Myron felt oppressive as if the two armies were confronting each other and soldiers were approaching the city.

    He was out of breath, no, he was about to cry.

    "Don't move! Don't move! I'm innocent!"

    He howled twice, and found that everyone was still motionless, and finally found the crux of the problem.

    "Hurry up, give him two injections with the inhibitor!" Now

    everyone's nerves relaxed, and they all looked at He Huan.

    I saw his weak and boneless hands caressing Myron's neck, and his gently provocative index finger was like a slow-motion replay of a sweet beauty.

    While sweating coldly, Myron couldn't help rolling his Adam's apple.

    Then he felt his brother's gaze became colder.

    Out of the corner of his eye, his brother's index finger seemed to have pulled the trigger! !

    It's not my fault that Myron wants to cry but has no tears. Why is it always me who gets hurt?

    "Brother, please speak up if you have something to say...I'm your real brother..."

    Suddenly, Myron's neck felt a sharp pain. on the ground.

    The dust that suddenly rose up was like a thick yellow mist, penetrating into his mouth and nose, choking his throat and eyes with burning pain.

    The back hurt even more, as if someone had hit me with a heavy hammer.

    Myron raised his hand tremblingly: "I...cough cough..."

    The dust and mist dissipated slightly, and Myron tried his best to blink his eyes—it was He Huan? !

    He endured the pain and watched it several times before finally confirming that it was He Huan, the oga, who strangled his neck? !

    He Huan's sanity was no longer clear, and his eyes were red with intoxication, as if filled with shallow wine.

    Sullenness dyed the brows of his brows, and his dissatisfaction was very arrogant, like a fire spreading across the field.

    "You're not Fitz..."

    Of course I'm not Fitz!

    Myron finally regained his strength, and quickly reached out to his brother for help: "Quick, get your... oga away."

    Fitz put away the gun and held it in his hand. The military boots rolled over the gravel, broke through the dust and fog, and stopped beside He Huan.

    "Come here, I'm here." The

    tall and tall figure overlapped with a certain image in memory. At the beginning, when Sedran was about to mark him, he was saved by this figure.

    He Huan still remembers the smell of his pheromone, golden and cold jade, sharp as a blade, coming from shattering the void.

    "Mr. F..."

    Fitz raised his eyebrows, clenched his wrist and pulled him into his arms: "Mr. F?"

    He Huan didn't know what he said, because the exclusivity of pheromone made him reject Li Heyang and Myron .