7

He Huan's eyes met those of the other party for a moment, and he quickly moved away.

    When I came back to my senses, my palms were full of sweat.

    I don't know what I'm panicking about, the man obviously lost his memory.

    Gloria directly left He Huan and Li Heyang behind, and greeted them excitedly, holding up her skirt.

    She smiled in surprise: "Oh my god, Az is here?"

    Xu Yihan, who was standing next to Fitz, gave her a gentlemanly salute: "Ms. Gloria, you are very beautiful tonight."

    Gloria covered her mouth, I wonder if I'm dreaming.

    "I haven't invited you so many times, why are you suddenly interested today?"

    Knowing that the other party would not answer, she asked Xu Yihan directly: "Could there be an oga he likes tonight?"

    Xu Yihan smiled mysteriously: "Guess.

    " Roya slapped him on the shoulder reproachfully: "Don't embarrass me, an old man, Xiaohan is the best, tell me quickly."

    Fitz suddenly said, "Your perfume smells very unique tonight."

    Gloria was a little surprised But he actually asked this.

    However, her nephew was rarely interested. She raised her wrist and happily showed her new favorite: "Yes! It's perfect, it's the best perfume I've ever used."

    Fitz lowered his head slightly, the smell of perfume and pheromone is very similar, and he was in a trance It was just an illusion before.

    After a while, he asked: "Where did you buy the perfume?"

    Gloria was completely stunned: "Are you interested in this?"

    She knew very well what kind of personality her nephew had. He is cold, and apart from studying and training, nothing else can attract his attention.

    Xu Yihan leaned close to her and whispered, "This fragrance seems to be very similar to the oga he was looking for."

    Gloria's beautiful lavender eyes widened: "God..."

    She was so excited that she wanted to scream, but she had to lower her voice, God knows how uncomfortable she was: "Az, you have an oga you like ?”

    Fitz nodded, showing no emotion on his flat expression.

    Gloria has long been used to his coldness, but as an elder, she feels that she should impart some practical experience to this wooden nephew.

    "Aci, your cold personality should be changed, it will scare away the cute oga. By the way, whose baby is he?"

    Xu Yihan covered his face and smiled, shoulders shrugging non-stop.

    Fitz wiped his nose with his fingers, and his expression flashed a little unnaturally.

    Gloria didn't understand, so she asked, "What's the matter?"

    Xu Yihan was about to speak when Fitz gave him a nonchalant look.

    Xu Yihan simply hid behind Gloya: "Beautiful lady, I will tell you if you promise to protect my personal safety."

    Gloria's interest increased greatly, and she patted Xu Yihan's hand lying on her shoulder with a smile: " Xiaohan, don't be afraid, I'll back you up."

    Xu Yihan hid half of her face behind her fluffy and soft blond hair, desperately revealing her shortcomings: "Madam is right, Fitz is too cold, uninteresting, and inconsiderate, so Hahahaha , his oga is gone."