47

He Huan quite liked this threat.

    He even took the initiative to cater to Fitz's confinement, and said to Fitz in an expectant tone: "If you are willing to put a flowerpot on the bed, I don't mind staying out of bed forever."

    The muscles on Fitz's face twitched slightly , and finally let him go helplessly.

    After a while, he said: "Do plants have no heart?"

    He Huan was startled for a while, and then he realized it.

    When in close contact, not only Omega can experience Alpha's emotional changes, Alpha, as a conqueror, can better understand Omega's inner thoughts.

    Mrs. Gloria's previous conversation was aimed at He Huan everywhere, saying that Fitz not only wants to get married, but it is impossible to have only one Omega in the future.

    He Huan didn't take it seriously, and even thought about when to leave Fitz.

    He was very straightforward in his thinking, and Fitz had always been perceptive, reading his emotions with ease.

    Do plants have hearts?

    Of course there is, but compared with the rich emotions of human beings, goblins yearn for freedom and freedom.

    To be with only one person all your life?

    Sorry, can't do it.

    "Go and rest first, I'll go to the study to deal with things." Fitz didn't say any more, and went straight upstairs to the study.

    He Huan looked at his back and stood there for a long time without moving.

    ...

    The next morning, when He Huan woke up, he was alone on the bed, and the side beside him was cold, with no residual warmth.

    I don't know if Fitz didn't go to bed last night, or got up very early.

    He Huan sat on the bed for a while before washing up and going downstairs.

    He saw Fitz sitting at the dining table, reading something with his optical brain, looking a little busy and serious, probably busy with work.

    Sensing He Huan's movements, Fitz looked up, and said in a calm tone: "Are you awake? Go downstairs and have breakfast."

    He Huan vaguely saw a smile on the corner of Fitz's mouth, but it was fleeting, and he even doubted I was wrong.

    Recalling last night's unhappiness, He Huan's heart seemed to be clouded with doubts. What made him so happy?

    "Good morning." He Huan smiled, wrapped his arms around Fitz's neck affectionately, and kissed him on the cheek.

    Now that Fitz has turned the page on what happened last night, he is also happy to pretend it never happened. He doesn't like dangerous games like minesweeping.

    Fitz pressed the back of He Huan's neck with his palm, and pressed the tip of his nose against his glands.

    In He Huan in the morning, the pheromone not only has the sweet fragrance of flowers, but also the smell of grass and trees, which is intoxicating and refreshing at the same time.

    He Huan relaxed his body, ready to be pierced by canine teeth and injected with pheromone.

    But Fitz just rubbed the tip of his nose lightly against his glands, sniffing his fragrance, spraying warm breath on the sensitive glands.