19

The farce last night ended with Yan Tingyun being sent to the operating room.

    Early in the morning, colleagues from the production team heard the news.

    I don't know who leaked the news, and there are media reporters in the same company.

    Things are getting bigger.

    Everyone in the crew knew the cause and effect, and it was inappropriate for the truth to be reported, and it seemed that the person who had the conflict with Yan Tingyun had a lot of background.

    The law and order in Kesburg is not good, and it is even more difficult for them outsiders to cause trouble.

    The crew responsible for publicity and reception stopped the reporter who was stretching his neck: "Mr. Yan was accidentally injured during the filming. Now his condition has stabilized and there is no serious problem. He will be discharged from the hospital soon. Thank you for your concern."

    "I heard that Yan Tingyun's injury was related to He Huan. Is it true?"

     The problem is that the staff of the publicity reception department have become emotionless repeaters: "Mr. Yan was accidentally injured while filming, thank you for your concern."

      In the past, most reporters would change the topic wisely.   

      But the reporters who came today were particularly recalcitrant, holding their microphones and cameras high, wishing they could reach into the ward.    

      "It is said that He Huan stayed in Yan Tingyun's ward late last night. Is he going to recommend himself as a pillow?"    

     "He Huan is now blocked by the entire network. Does he want to hug Yan Tingyun's thigh?"

      The faces of the staff were extremely ugly.    

     The film crew colleagues in the ward also heard these words through a door.    

      "Who invited this group of idiot reporters? They're talking fucking nonsense!"

    "Ask the bodyguards to throw them out!"

    He Huan stood at the door, watching the smoky scene outside through the one-way perspective window, without saying a word.

    Gao Jinyue comforted him: "Xiao Huan, don't take it seriously, and throw them out when the bodyguards arrive."

    "Thank you, Teacher Gao." He Huan smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

    The group of reporters in the corridor were part of the scum who harassed the original owner day and night, insulted the original owner, and slandered the original owner for robbing Yan Tingyun's resources.

    Yan Yuntong, who was sitting by the hospital bed, suddenly said: "I think what they said is right. It was He Huan himself who caused trouble and caused my brother to suffer such a serious injury."

    "How many times I said it, it has nothing to do with He Huan! "Yan Tingyun got angry and coughed again.

    Gao Jinyue saw that the siblings were quarreling again, so she quickly smoothed things over: "It was the pheromones of that hooligan that affected He Huan, and he used force on He Huan. It was all the hooligan's fault!" The

    others also echoed, saying that it was not He Huan's fault. wrong.

    Yan Yuntong glared at He Huan bitterly, getting annoyed at his calm expression.