32

The scene was once very embarrassing, like the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves, extremely cold.

    Myron finally found something wrong with the gap: "Uh..."

    He racked his brains and couldn't think of a way to save it, so he could only subconsciously: "Uh...that...uh..."

    Berkeley is indeed an opportunist, and immediately felt that this It's a great opportunity to make amends.

    He cleared his throat, and fooled Myron and said, "It seems that you didn't study hard when you were studying. The teacher said in the physiology and hygiene class that the ao with a matching degree of more than 90 degrees can be completely marked only by marking the glands. Myron was stunned, and asked suspiciously: "

    Is that so?"

    Berkeley blinked at him frantically, and said firmly: "That's it!"

    Myron suddenly realized, and instantly ignited a raging desire to survive: "Yes! That's it I suddenly remembered, that's what the teacher said at the time!"

    He glanced at his brother furtively, and quickly shrank back in fright.

    "Ah! Brother, brother, the matching degree between you and He Huan is as high as 90?! Oh my god, it's so, so amazing..." Myron stuttered until his tongue was tied, but the desire to survive told him that it wasn't enough: "You, You are truly a match made in heaven, there is no such a perfect couple in this world..."

    "It was marked before." Fitz said suddenly.

    Myron: "Ah..."

    Berkeley: "Huh?"

    You've made us lose face by tearing things up like this! Is blowing rainbow farts a sin?

    Wait... what does it mean to mark before?

    Berkeley was confused, and asked back: "Haven't you been with us all the time, when did you do it behind our backs, did it... hiss..."

    He wanted to say that he did such a beast, but Xu Yihan twisted it hard I scratched a little bit of flesh on my arm, and it hurt like hell.

    Fitz didn't intend to explain further, and turned to He Huan: "It's over, go back to the car."

    He Huan couldn't laugh anymore, he couldn't understand the meaning of Fitz's words.

    He remembered!

    Seeing that he didn't move, Fitz stood in front of He Huan with his military boots stepping steadily, with a frightening aggression: "Scared?

    " "Then can you be gentle with me?"

    He even took the initiative to lean on Fitz, docile like a well-raised cat, showing his sense of dependence.

    Fitz lowered his eyes and looked at him, as if there were thousands of waves.

    He knew very well that the person in his arms was not familiar at all.

    It doesn't matter, he will become the best animal trainer, and make this little wild cat submit to him physically and mentally.

    He Huan showed his softness to the greatest extent, and even the pheromone conveyed a soft breath.

    Fitz stopped his waist, picked him up again and prepared to go back to the car.

    At this moment, their flying car suddenly sounded an alarm with a very high frequency, indicating that there were a large number of enemies coming.