11

The memorial service ended successfully.

    But after the end, there are still many media waiting for interviews. Of course, everyone is most concerned about the cause of Muriel's death.

    If you want to say who is the person He Huan is most looking forward to seeing that day-it must be He Xun.

    As a result, when the crowd dispersed, He Xun did not show up.

    Later, it was Qi Peng who showed him the report: "Look, it was a screenshot of the headline at that time, but unfortunately it was withdrawn soon."

    Muriel's husband chased after him, ordered the bodyguard to beat him and threatened

    He Xun to escape, and netizens staged a desperate chase The murderous scene is hot [-video link-]

    He Xun was arrested by the traffic police and threatened his innocence. He wanted to sue netizens for violent injury

    .

    It's a pity that there are so many media reporters present.

    He originally prepared a big show for He Xun, but the protagonist didn't show up, and the excitement was greatly reduced.

    As for the cause of Muriel's death, He Huan didn't plan to reveal it right now.

    He excused that he was still young at that time, many things were unclear, and he could not make rash conclusions, and asked everyone to give him a period of time to fully prepare.

    Fortunately, everyone was very considerate of him, knowing that he had undergone a sudden change and was in trouble, and it would take a lot of energy and time to deal with it, so they didn't make things difficult for him.

    But the message will continue to follow up on this matter.

    Journalists and netizens are not fools, allowing you to abuse their attention and sympathy.

    Of course, He Huan doesn't like to play with people's feelings for no reason.

    It's just that releasing the cause of Muriel's death now can't deal a blow to He Xun.

    The He family has established a business for decades, and He Xun himself is good at management, and has become one of the new chaebols, backed by a strong capital chain.

    Temporary violence is not worth mentioning in the face of the absolute power of capital.

    He Huan believes that it won't be long before the news about Muriel will be quietly removed from the Internet.

    The public will be attracted by new stimuli.

    Time is the best medicine, but also poison.

    Human nature is forgetful.

    Only the living Muriel would be like a thorn in He Xun's throat.

    After death, Muriel will only gradually be submerged in people's memory.

    He Huan excessively consumed her influence, and the gain outweighed the loss.

    In the final analysis, He Huan still has no influence and cannot pose a threat to the He family.

    When he is full-fledged, the trump card of Muriel's cause of death can play the most beautiful effect.

    Bombs that don't explode are the most disturbing.

    He Huan wants to hold this trump card and hang on to the He family all the time.

    ...

    Sure enough, the He family and the Gibbs family quickly started to fight back.