29

He Huan clutched Fitz's uniform tightly, his slender knuckles turned white.

    He raised his neck, like a white bamboo shoot in early spring, so fragile that it could be broken easily.

    The long-lasting pheromone injection made his glands swell like water polo, crystal clear.

    The rich fragrance of flowers competed to surround Fitz.

    Fitz stood up, when the canine teeth left the gland, they were still clinging to blood.

    He strangled He Huan's neck again, with endless darkness in his eyes.

    He Huan half-closed his eyes, the water was rippling, and he looked at Fitz unscrupulously: "It hurts me a bit..."

    Fitz rubbed his light blue blood vessels with his thumb, just like a hunter appreciating the plea of ​​his prey before dying .

    "It's the pain that makes you remember deeply."

    He Huan chuckled, and the tip of his tongue slowly brushed the corners of his lips: "Then make it deeper..."

    Fitz wiped off the blood stains from the corners of his mouth, and smiled suddenly.

    His smile is light, but like a sword out of its scabbard, its sharpness is menacing, full of dangerous signals: "It will get deeper every time."

    ...

    Flying outside.

    Although the eight people were clearly divided into two groups, they all sat in a row and looked at the speeding car.

    The huge figure of the speeding car stopped there quietly, but a group of single dogs seemed to see all kinds of gorgeous pictures.

    Ji Changdong lowered his face in embarrassment, and was mercilessly mocked by Myron: "Tsk. With your mental quality, you don't know how to get into my brother's team."

    Berkeley looked at his neck coolly: "Some Some people were thrown over their shoulders by oga, and they don't know how they got into the army."

    Myron: "..."

    Speaking of this, he was short of breath, who the hell knew that an oga would have that kind of skill, and he was still in estrus.     "It wasn't me. The car exploded when I came, and I only rescued He Huan." I gave He Huan a signal blocker before, this blocker is my personal, installed a locator, and I found He Huan through it."

    "You know what, his strength is no less than that of an alha, and his speed is swift and swift. I suspect that he is not an oga at all!"

    Everyone laughed, isn't it an oga, is it an alha?

    The pheromone that resembles the scent of a flower undoubtedly belongs to oga.

    Myron covered his heart, facing the expression of "you continue to make excuses, I believe I lose" in the face of more than a dozen eyes, it was really unreasonable.

    Forget it, let them be fools, and they will understand when they are beaten up later.     Myron

    simply asked what he was most concerned about: "How did He Huan meet my brother, a big iceberg?"    

     Myron thought he didn't want to tell himself, and was about to use his fists to speak, and today he must force these people to tell the truth.    

     "Where did Li Heyang go?" Xu Yihan suddenly called out, attracting everyone's attention.   

      Myron's clenched fists couldn't help but relax: "What Li Heyang, shouldn't it be Yan Tingyun?"