16

"Fitz? Fitz, what are you doing, lie down!"

    "There's a lot of blood on the bandage!"

    "Why did you wake up suddenly? Didn't you have a sedative?"

    Xu Yihan and Berkeley pressed Fitz's shoulders respectively, but He was so strong that he couldn't hold it down.

    In addition, the two were afraid of touching his wound, but Fitz grabbed the gap and rushed to the door in an instant.

    "Xifu, stop him!"

    "Damn, why did he go crazy all of a sudden!"

    Alha called Xifu used his scarred arms to force Fitz against the wall.

    Fitz elbowed hard and quickly knocked him away.

    "Damn it, come help me!" Xi Fu slammed Fitz's arm back: "He's lost his mind, we must not let him out!"

    Berkeley opened a large character and threw it on the door panel: "I blocked the door I don't believe he can go out!"

    "Changdong, I'll strangle him, and you hug his legs." Xu Yihan called another teammate named Ji Changdong.

    Unexpectedly, the three powerful alhas could not do anything to the frantic Fitz.

    "The mental strength has doubled, it's so strong that it's boundless, he hit me so painful."

    "Don't talk nonsense, let him give you a tranquilizer."

    "You fucking hold him tight, the needle bent me Go!"

    Berkeley, who was blocking the door, said suddenly: "It smells so good, I seem to smell the pheromone of oga."

    Xi Fu really wanted to smash his dog's head off: "When is it, your dog is still thinking about oga !"

    "It's really oga pheromone, damn it, it smells so fucking good..." Berkeley was so intoxicated as if he had tasted the best red wine.

    As a result, just as Berkeley was dazzled, Fitz tried his best to break away the three people imprisoning him, swung his arms away from Berkeley and broke through the door.

    The door panel hit the ground with a dull sound, kicking up countless dust.

    The bandages on Fitz's body were completely soaked in blood, but he didn't realize it. He stepped heavily on the door panel with his right foot, and the half-metal material instantly deformed.

    "It's so fierce! This is a 025 alloy material..."

    "Catch him back!" Xi Fu took the lead and rushed out.

    Xu Yihan looked at the deformed door panel on the ground, his eyelids twitched wildly.

    If anyone was kicked by Fitz, he would be disabled if he didn't die.

    Then as soon as he rushed out of the door, he saw a black figure being kicked and slid far away.

    Xu Yihan: "..." It hurts even

    looking at it.

    Fitz's right leg was still in mid-air, maintaining an astonishingly explosive posture.

    He immediately put away his attacking posture, turned around and walked towards He Huan who was curled up at the foot of the door.

    Berkeley poked his head out, trying hard to prove his innocence: "I said there is an oga, but you still don't believe it...⺪!"