52

A large group of reporters surrounded the door of He Huan's residence, three floors inside and three floors outside, and it was extremely noisy.

    They were like a group of sharks smelling blood, waiting for He Huan to come out and hunt him down.

    The other celebrities would probably be frightened by the situation, but He Huan didn't pay attention to the crowd at all.

    Casually used a blindfold, and easily passed through the crowd.

    Seeing that he was about to reach the safe zone, the conversation between the two reporters made He Huan stop.

    "Myers? Where, send me a link! Military forum?!"

    "That Yi Xun's Meng Jing, what a shitty CEO! Netizens stripped him down to the

    point where he didn't even have his underwear left." He Huan's gossip can get big melons, this reversal is too strong, who is going to punish him?"

    He Huan concluded from these sporadic words that Miles seems to be testifying for him in a military forum The clarification also revealed Meng Jing's identity and background.

    He Huan never expected Miles to help him.

    It took a lot of effort to find all the evidence in such a short period of time.

    I thought that the two of them had settled their grievances and grievances in the previous matter, and each owed nothing, and Miles also stood up for him in his own name.

    Following the information provided by the reporters, He Huan opened the military forum.

    The ID post marked with the word "Myers" became popular on the homepage. A piece of gossip news from the entertainment industry was mixed with serious and professional military information, which seemed weird and funny.

    It is also fortunate that Miles can think of posting such a post on the military forum so that he will not be harmonized.

    The power of the Cowlan family is overwhelming, and the leisure and entertainment websites on the entire network are controlled by them, and ordinary people don't get involved at all.

    However, there is only one influential and highly active website that they dare not reach out to, and that is the Imperial Affairs Network - a portal website that symbolizes the majesty of a country.

    Clicking on the title, He Huan saw Miles' statement, which was like an official press release, cold, forceful, logical and undeniable.

    First of all, Miles proved that the group of people who secretly photographed He Huan in the private hospital were not reporters, but a group of social idlers.

    A concise and powerful police notification document was pasted below. Many of these people had criminal records, and they were even frequent visitors of the Public Security Bureau.

    Secondly, Miles gave Meng Jing's employment information in Yixun Entertainment, and it was stamped with the official seal of Yixun Entertainment.

    Meng Jing is not some kind of big president, but just a temporary job showman with no real power at all.

    Again, the "He Huan" who was ambiguously entangled with various men in the photo was also found out by Miles. It turned out to be a little-known actor.

    According to this "actor", he was approached by a crew to film a film a week ago, but he was just doing things according to his job, and didn't know that the video would be used to slander He Huan.