4

After Qi Peng snatched the diagnosis form from He Huan, he was completely deceived.

    At the end of the list, it is clearly written——[The student-zhi cavity is closed, unmarked. 】

    In order to give the strongest proof, they went to three hospitals, all of which were the most authoritative in the entire empire, and all the diagnostic results they gave were "unmarked".

    Qi Peng was so shocked that he didn't seem to recognize the words on it: "God...how did you do it?"

    He Huan stretched out his white and slender wrist, and lit up the brain screen: "I'd like to bet and give up, and I'll give you money."

    Before coming to the hospital for an examination He made a bet with Qi Peng, and if he lost, he would give him credit.

    Reluctantly, Qi Peng turned on his smart brain, and didn't go to the payment interface for a long time.

    He Huan urged: "Why dawdle, you can't afford to lose at all?"

    Qi Peng pouted, dawdlingly tapped three times on the screen.

    He Huan raised his eyebrows when he heard the prompt, and almost cursed: "You are too picky! 200 credits are not enough to buy a catty of fruit!"

    But Qi Peng still looked heartbroken.

    Don't you be the reincarnation of Grandet? !

    But when Qi Peng saw the three diagnostic sheets in his hand, his wrinkled features quickly stretched out again, like scented tea being brewed.

    He flicked the list, and the paper made a crisp "squeaky" sound, like banknotes being bumped.

    "Tsk tsk, this time's drama of the wealthy family will definitely increase your popularity by several levels." The

    He family is a new rich man, and his name is not very famous. But Gibbs is a century-old aristocrat. Although he is relatively low-key, he is an existence that even kindergarten children know.

    Qi Peng's eyes lit up, full of longing: "Wait for the press conference to be held, attracting people from all over the interstellar to eat melons, and then use these three proofs to "slap" in the face... just one word - cool!"

    He excitedly kissed the diagnosis sheet twice: "I seem to have seen variety show interview invitations, commercial endorsements, film appointments flying into my arms like snowflakes..."

    Two white fingers interrupted his dream.

    He Huan took away three diagnostic sheets and was about to put them in a file bag for safekeeping.

    "Dean Zhang, have you found it?"

    Suddenly, a familiar voice rushed into He Huan's ears, like an electric shock, numb from the ears to the back.

    As soon as his bones softened, he quickly leaned against the wall so as not to slip on the ground.

    Three alhas came from the corner of the corridor.

    One was in a white coat, and the other two were in simple dark blue military uniforms.

    The man who spoke was tall and tall, with broad shoulders and a straight back.

    The tailored military uniform made his temperament cold and alienated. The well-fitting neckline and cuffs add to the sense of abstinence.

    A pair of powerful long legs, graceful steps, as if stepping on the apex of He Huan's restless heart.