1

Round sea blue bath.

    A slender and white body sank quietly at the bottom of the pool.

    There were small ripples on the surface of the water.

    Two showers hang above the pool, spraying ice water tirelessly.

    The two domestic robots squatting by the pool pour a large bucket of ice cubes into the water every half an hour, making a "creaking" sound.

    Smart machines are working diligently.

    Unbeknownst to them, their owners had long since died.

    The sound of gurgling water echoed in the bathroom, mixed with the ringing of the smart brain on the shelf, urging it over and over again.

    However, the people at the bottom of the pool are like treasures that have sunk in the sea for a long time. Compared with the lively voices in the room, they are eerily quiet.

    Hot, so hot.

    I really want to—

    the person sinking at the bottom of the pool suddenly swayed his limbs.

    With the turbulence of a circle of water ripples, like a whale breaking through the sea, it spewed out huge water splashes.

    The light chestnut hair was messy and stuck to his face, and the blush cheeks and blood-like lips could be vaguely seen.

    The passionate pink marched from the ears, invaded and expanded the neck, collarbone, shoulder blades, chest... and the body submerged in the water was not spared.

    The heat made his limbs spasm.

    With a "plop", it sank to the bottom of the pool again.

    He Huan slowed down for a long time, and stretched his limbs again, but his body was very weak, and he couldn't grasp anything, only touched the smooth wall of the pool.

    Water... surrounded by water...

    He should have fallen into the lake, it was so cold, but it couldn't relieve the heat in his body at all.

    Subconsciously, he felt that he needed another strong body to hug him and occupy him.

    Almost suffocating...

    no! How could he be drowned after finally cultivating a human form?

    After struggling for a long time, he finally touched the water bank before dying.

    Huh—

    a gulp of air poured into his lungs, and he came alive!

    The joy of surviving the catastrophe did not last long, and the dry heat gushing out from the depths of his body almost made him fall into the water again.

    Climbing out of the water, He Huan was shocked by what he saw.

    This is not his villa in Shanghai at all, but a bathroom full of futuristic design.

    But he felt a strong sense of familiarity with this bathroom.

    It was as if a thorn had been inserted into his brain, and He Huan fell to his knees in pain.

    A large number of memory fragments flooded into my mind.

    "You have lost all face of the family! How many times have you divorced?! You lose money!" the woman roared angrily.