44

The speeches on Zhiwang became more and more popular.

    He Huan didn't want to magnify the incident, so he quickly asked Qi Peng to arrange a marketing company to control it.

    He himself also issued a statement, telling netizens not to over-interpret this matter, he only wants to act with his heart in the future, let the past be over, thank you for your concern.

    Miles has already received the punishment he deserved, and He Huan felt it through the thinner and thinner grievances of the original owner, and his soul gradually rested.

    The original owner is really a very kind person. He has suffered so many injustices, but he can forgive him so easily.

    Although He Huan doesn't like killing everything, but those who have offended him will never be soft, he can't be as generous as the original owner.

    However, since the original owner chose to forgive, He Huan respected his wishes.

    He Huan had just died down, and Miles actually chose to hold a press conference.

    As soon as the news came out, the entire StarCraft was shocked.

    You must know that this is the first time Myers has appeared in front of the media on his own initiative. It is usually difficult to ask him for an interview, let alone develop a press conference for a non-military event.

    On the day of the press conference, the media circles were fully mobilized, causing several traffic accidents around the conference site.

    Miles also sent an invitation to He Huan, hoping that he could attend the meeting, but He Huan flatly refused.

    Since the original owner forgave Miles, He Huan no longer needed to contact him.

    More importantly, Fitz took so much effort to fight back against online violence for him, forcing the perpetrators of campus bullying to apologize to him.

    Its intention is very clear, that is, he does not want him to have anything to do with Miles again.

    In the creed of the goblins: revenge must be met, and grace must be the basic principle.

    He Huan clicked on the communication that Fitz had left for him, as if he could see Fitz's cold face through these few cold words.

    No matter what the future holds, right now, he just wants to love this man well.

    The press conference begins.

    Miles in the picture is a little haggard, but his handsome figure and handsome face are not damaged in the slightest.

    The general of a country is indeed not comparable to ordinary stars.

    He just stood there motionless, crushing everyone with just his aura.

    The media reporters didn't dare to use that set of methods to deal with celebrities, and they all shrunk into quails, obediently waiting for Myers to speak.

    Miles' remarks were brief.

    First, confess to everything you have done in the online video.

    Then he expressed that for so many years, he has been guilty of He Huanxin.

    Secondly, he said that as long as he did not violate legal ethics, he would satisfy all of He Huan's demands as compensation.

    In the end, he said that he had always hoped that He Huan could come to the scene in person and apologize to him in person, but He Huan refused to attend, which would be a regret in his life.