10

It was already bright, and there was an endless stream of people who came to express their condolences.

    He Huan still kept his back straight, with a humble and calm expression, without any impatience.

    His serious attitude has won unanimous praise from everyone.

    Many people said that they seemed to see the old Muriel again.

    For example, director Jiang Xintian, a national treasure, nodded with great satisfaction, patted He Huan's arm and said, "Good boy, you have the demeanor of your mother."

    Jiang Xintian has collaborated with Muriel in many excellent films.

    The relationship between the two is also a teacher and a friend, and they were called the golden partner back then.

    The award-winning "My Father is Sailor" and "Blade of Empire Glory" are the strongest witnesses of the friendship and talent between the two.

    He Huan saluted respectfully: "Teacher Jiang is absurd, I am too far behind, and my mother will always be my goal."

    Jiang Xintian was very happy when he heard this sentence: "Well done, you have a heavy task today. I will stop nagging, remember to buy me a glass of wine when you are done with your work." He     Huan

    : "It is really an honor, I will definitely visit you!"

Not only Jiang Xintian, but also many well-known figures in the circle have extended kind invitations to him.

    At the same time, there are several acquaintances who came to visit, such as Li Heyang and Mrs. Gloria.

    Especially when Mrs. Gloria appeared on the stage, there was agitation in the scene. Everyone saw that she and He Huan were intimate when they were talking, and they were all guessing what the relationship between the two was.

    Gloria firstly came to mourn her idol as a fan, and secondly came to make an apology.

    What happened to Fitz last time made her feel guilty towards He Huan all the time, and she took the initiative to promise to give He Huan some career convenience.

    How could He Huan dare to have close contact with her, for fear of causing trouble again: "Madam is serious, it's not a big deal, I didn't take it to heart."

    However, Gloria was very firm: "I hate being in debt the most, so I made a decision like this, do you hear?"

    He Huan had no choice but to agree first: "Okay, if I encounter difficulties, I will definitely come to trouble you."

    When he saw Li Heyang, he still looked affectionate.

    If it wasn't for the wrong location and the cornflowers in his hands, he might have thought he was here to propose.

    Seeing that He Huan's attitude towards him was not as warm as that night at the reception, Li Heyang touched his nose in embarrassment.

    That night He Huan was forced to the edge of a cliff by a rude alha, he wanted to help, but the pheromone was crushed and defeated, and another alha was dragged out of the door.

    It's a shame.

    He Huan bowed politely: "Thank you for coming, this is a souvenir."

    "Xiao Huan..." Li Heyang saw that He Huan looked at him in the same way as he looked at other fans, and remembered that he wanted to give He Huan the night of the reception Going home, the scene of being coldly rejected, the lost heart seems to have returned to the secret love for He Huan when he was young.