26

The physical examination report came out quickly, and the doctor handed the list to Miles: "His body is normal, but..." The

    doctor's name is Zhao Jiangcai, and he is an accompanying military doctor. He has followed Miles for five years, which is considered a It's a confidant.

    "Just what?" Miles asked.

    Zhao Jiangcai pointed to the data list on the report and said excitedly: "After analysis, the matching degrees between He Huan and the two captured alien beasts are 63 and 74 respectively!

    " Can't help being shocked.

    Due to the genetic defects of the aliens, it is very difficult to find oga with a matching degree of 5, let alone 63 and 74.

    No wonder the two alien beasts ran after He Huan desperately.

    "What's even more amazing is that I also matched the two alien beasts caught in the heavy prison room." Zhao Jiangcai pointed to the data frame below: "Look, one is 51 and the other is 79!

    This data If it is released, it will be enough to scare a large number of people to death.

    The whole empire, as long as the institutions related to biological research will be crazy about it, and He Huan will become their research object.

    You know, the matching degree between normal ao is more than 40. Very rare.

    Zhao Jiangcai quietly said to Miles: "After I found out, I wanted to test how well he matches the normal alha..."

    Zhao Jiangcai's scalp was numb from his menacing gaze, and he quickly smiled awkwardly: " You know, occupational disease, occupational disease... I promise not to say it, if I say a word, I will..."

    "So that's why you asked for a hair of mine? Miles looked at him coldly.

    Zhao Jiang laughed exaggeratedly, and quickly said flatteringly: "I swear with my stethoscope, I did it right this time!" "

    He suddenly pulled out a list from nowhere, and held it in front of Myers like offering a treasure: "Look!"

    Myers lowered his eyes, his eyes fell on the paper, but he didn't dare to look down.

    Inexplicably, he tightened his jawline, making his cold facial features even more sinister.

    Zhao Jiangcai was most afraid of him like this, his scalp was so numb that he was going bald, and his heart was pumping water from fifteen buckets, he was going up and down.

    As long as I'm fast enough, I can destroy the list while the general is not paying attention, and pretend nothing happened.

    Zhao Jiangcai was about to put away the list and tear it up when suddenly his eyes blurred and his hands were empty.

    Taking a careful look, the report card has already arrived in Myers' hands.

    Miles still remembers that what He Huan was ridiculed the most back then was "an oga that has no oga glands and cannot secrete pheromones".

    The reason for his resignation back then was also that He Huan's glands were underdeveloped, saying that he was not worthy of being an oga.

    And more than ten years have passed, and the report now says that the matching degree between him and He Huan is 95.

    And at the end of the report, three short words that cannot be ignored: unmarked.

    This is so ironic!