25

Seeing Myron's face changing, the special police officers thought that he was carrying some dangerous goods.

    With a gesture from the SWAT captain, the anti-riot team rushed to the vanguard.

    The armed special police in the rear all turned their wooden cang mouths to He Huan, with a vigilant attitude, as if He Huan was some heinous interstellar thief.

    He Huan was not afraid, and leaned against the wall with a natural expression: "Hey, don't you explain?"

    Myron waved to the special police captain awkwardly: "Misunderstanding, misunderstanding, everyone withdraw first." However, the

    special police captain did not know him This person, on the contrary, aimed at Mu Cang more accurately: "Both of you raise your hands! Lie on the wall!"

    He Huan sneered.

    Myron: "..." He has never encountered such embarrassment, and few people dare to mock him.

    But He Huan ridiculed his appearance, flamboyant and straightforward, just like a cat's arrogance and self-willedness, not only not annoying, but cute.

    This is secondary, what surprised Myron even more was that a delicate oga was not scared to cry in the face of so many alha special police siege? !

    It doesn't matter if he is not scared to cry, he still has the time to laugh at himself calmly.

    "Where are you standing there stupidly? Stand still!" The captain of the special police was irritated by the lazy attitude of the two of them, and his roar almost broke the roof: "You are lawless, aren't you! Go up, and handcuff people!"

    Myron was speechless. He never thought that he would become a suspect one day, but at the same time he felt that this experience was strange and new and interesting.

    More than a dozen special policemen surrounded them, holding heavy weapons.

    With He Huan behind him, Myron calmly confronted everyone: "I want to see General Miles!"

    But the SWAT captain would not listen to his request, and issued stricter instructions.

    Fortunately, at this moment, Miles came over with the police chief.

    The SWAT team split into a neat passage in an orderly manner.

    The chief ran over quickly, waved away the people around Myron himself, and carefully apologized: "It's all my negligence, please don't take it to heart."

    Only then did the special police captain realize that he had offended someone, and hurried away Come here to apologize to Myron.

    On the contrary, Myron admitted his mistake first, and took all the responsibility on himself: "It's all my fault. I carried a military communicator to trigger the alarm." The

    tense situation just now relaxed instantly.

    The director and the team leader chatted awkwardly, seeing Myron kept booing and inquiring about He Huan, looking very concerned. Quickly seize this point to ease the atmosphere, made a few love jokes, and obviously recognized the two as a couple.

    Seeing He Huan's noncommittal look, Myron couldn't figure out what he meant, but she was used to being cheap, so she simply accepted everyone's jokes and wanted to see how He Huan would react.

    As a result, He Huan remained calm the whole time, without saying a word. On the contrary, everyone was convinced that the relationship between the two was confirmed.