17

When He Huan woke up, he found himself lying on a hospital bed.

    He was aching all over, as if he had collapsed.

    "Are you awake?"

    He Huan turned his head and saw Li Heyang sitting next to him.

    "This is me..."

    Some memories flashed in his mind, but they were not very clear. He seemed to be induced to go into heat by Fitz's pheromone, and he fell... fell at the door?

    Li Heyang was angry when he said it: "I'm not very clear about the specifics, but Yan Tingyun and Xu Yihan's group must have done too much to you, and they faltered when I asked."

    He saw Yan Tingyun belittle He Huan , punched Yan Tingyun, but was scolded by Xu Yihan, it was simply inexplicable.

    He Huan tried hard to recall, and vaguely remembered that he was hugged by Fitz, wait, why is Yan Tingyun still there?

    "He Huan, are you awake? Are you feeling okay?" Xu Yihan just opened the door and came in when he saw He Huan opened his eyes.

    A little afraid to look at him, Xu Yihan touched his nose in embarrassment.

    As soon as He Huan saw his expression, he immediately connected the whole story.

    It should be Fitz who induced him to be in heat, and then his pheromones reacted on Fitz, a little misfire happened, and was finally stopped by Xu Yihan and others.

    Yan Tingyun may have chased him back to the hotel, and happened to see him and Fitz... well, maybe there was a conflict because of this.

    He Huan asked Xu Yihan: "Where's Yan Tingyun?"

    If Yan Tingyun's hard-earned feelings for him return to freezing point because of this accident, the loss outweighs the gain.

    "Why did you ask him as soon as you woke up?" Li Heyang was not very happy.

    Xu Yihan recalled Yan Tingyun's ambiguous attitude towards He Huan before, He Huan was worried about Yan Tingyun's safety as soon as he opened his eyes, and felt even more embarrassed.

    It turns out that the actor and He Huan are a couple!

    Fitz not only kicked and broke the actor's ribs, but also forcibly kissed his oga, young life!

    "That, that, Film Emperor Yan is in the next ward." Xu Yihan's eyes dodged, he hesitated for a moment before saying: "I'm in a coma, I haven't woken up yet..."

    He Huan raised his eyebrows: "Coma?"

    Xu Yihan glanced at Li Heyang: "Mr. Li , please go out first, I have something to talk to He Huan alone."

    Li Heyang became irritable: "What right do you have to let me out?"

    Thinking of being scolded by Xu Yihan before, he was full of anger. If it wasn't that he couldn't beat this guy, he, he... really couldn't win, how angry!

    He Huan said to Li Heyang: "Please go out first."

    Li Heyang: "..." It

    's so annoying!

    ...

    Xu Yihan told He Huan what happened before, God knows how much psychological pressure he had on He Huan's mirror-like eyes.

    "That... this matter is our fault, I'm sorry to make you encounter such a bad thing, if you want to..."

    "It's compensation again?" He Huan raised his eyebrows.